• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to shoot in Middlesex County MA

Check out the Gun Club forum a little lower down on the list... chances are in a few moments this thread will get relocated to that forum anyway!

I, as always, recommend the Massachusetts Rifle Association in Woburn.

www.massrifle.com

Come down on a Wednesday evening or Sunday morning/early afternoon to check it out. There will be somebody there to give you a tour and answer any questions.

I was a member of Tyngsboro Sportsmen's Club
for years. A good club!! but you have to shoot while in steel containers! noisy!!

Westford is a nice club to shoot at!!

I loved Shirley Rod and Gun a shooters club!

Harvard Sportsmans Club

I used to be a member of this club before I moved. Great club, lots of ranges,
very active group. They are located close to the intersection of Rt. 2 & Rt 495.

Probably have about 6 outdoor pistol ranges, and indoor range, a 200 or 300 yard rifle range, and 2 ranges that allow full auto shooting . ( even if this is not your cup of tea, it's fun to watch ).

This is strictly a shooting club, no social activities, no bar, etc.
Or at least they didn't have any when I was a member.

Overall, I miss this club, but am too far away now.

Ernie
aka CapeCodder

In that general area, check out the Woburn Sportsmen's Association. Conveniently located in Burlington, it is a nice club with an indoor range, and outdoor pistol, trap, skeet, and a looooooooooooong high power range.

WSA, on Middlesex Turnpike about 1 mile north of the intersection of Route 62, is technically in Billerica and Bedford (straddles the line).

The high power range has frames at 50, 100 and 200 yards.

RKG said:
WSA, on Middlesex Turnpike about 1 mile north of the intersection of Route 62, is technically in Billerica and Bedford (straddles the line).

The high power range has frames at 50, 100 and 200 yards.

+1
I'm a member there. The only thing I don't like, is the no rapid fire rule.

Buffalo Bill said:
Braintree Fish and Game Club. My buddy from Norwell belongs to it. Love's it.

Great club, I'm a member here!

However two corrections:
- It is Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club www.brp.org (important distinction only if you try to do a search for the club)

- Braintree is in Norfolk County, not Middlesex. So depending on where the OP lives, may or may not be practical for him.

Back
Top Bottom