• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to purchase tokarev pistol

I am looking to buy a 7.62x 25 cal tokarev pistol as a c&r gun

Can anyone recomend an internet dearer for me .

I have seen both <name removed> and dont want to purchase then send back.

As I am new to this, is there a gun shop in Mass known to have a good selection of c&r guns also

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't post names of mail order vendors that ship C+R/ammo to MA.

-Mike

Note that we're not trying to be pains in the ass simply for the fun of it, well, at least not in this particular case. [wink] If you know someone as a person rather than simply as an anonymous username on NES, then it's perfectly OK to share this sort of information privately using with PM or EMail. Posting the information here for the whole world to see is about as useful in the long run as writing phone numbers on men's room walls.

One way is to visit other forums as well. Collector forums that are about the particular type of C+R firearm you are interested in. Posting web sites on NES regarding ammo sales to MA( other than local retail or local dealers) or web sites that sell C+R firearm to MA is a real NO NO!!!!

Also Riley s in New Hampshire or Terry Goodies of New Hampshire has C+R items. If you call them they are great folks and will tell you if they have one in stock.

Also there is a gun show coming up in Manchester N.H. as well.

Good luck with your search.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom