Where to purchase Patriots tickets

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If anyone decides they want to sell their tickets for the Dolphins game on the 30th, please keep me in mind. That’s the game that works for our schedules

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Send me $350. For that I'll have you park at my lake house and walk to my house-house. During that time, I'm going to drink my brains out. When you get here, I'm going to throw up around you such that you can't not step in it. Then I'll give you some drinks (For $350 each, I'll include drinks and a hotdog. Maybe a bun. No mustard or ketchup.) that are basically 1/2 beer, 1/2 water.

You can watch on my TV. From 2 rooms away. There is no sound except when an official says something and I'm going to stand in front of the TV during every replay.

After, you have to walk back to your car and you owe me another $20 for extended parking.

Good luck. I've been to 2 games in the new stadium. Nice, but football is meant to be watched on TV. Unless you need 50,000 of your closest strangers cheering at the same time as you. BASEBALL is the sport that is meant to be watched live. Just too much going on that the announcers can't keep up with.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Parking is FOURTY BUCKS??????
Much more in lot 4, but in lot 4 you get your own lane out of the stadium eastbound on route 1 for 2 miles coned off ,

So you don’t have to mingle with the peasants.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Can't you just get tickets at the stadium ticket window?
I was thinking the same. with all the folks who are boycotting the nfl, I would think they'd be throwing tickets out the ticket windows just to fill the seats to make a good showing on tv, no?

kiver

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Actually I parked in Lot 3 in the back of the stadium and getting out was not that bad. We waited to the game was over and half the stadium had already emptied out

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to a local college game instead...
Why? The OP clearly stated he wants to go to a Patriots game. I laugh at people who tell me they prefer college. Maybe you cant afford NFL, or you like watching bad football but that is not what the OP was looking for help with. Real football is played on sundays not Saturdays.

rebut

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Any advice (besides telling me to not take my wife to something that she wants to go to because NFL) is welcomed.
There is an NES member selling 3 tickets to the Miami game on Sept 30th in the NES Yard Sale in the Classifieds. He says iirc "reasonable offer". He doesn't specify seat location or specific price. It may be worth a look.

BTW, I don't know said member. Just happened to see his post a little while before I saw yours and wanted to try to help out 2 members with one post. Best of luck.

Inside Out

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
You can now get Patriots tickets on StubHub (unlike years ago). You will pay a premium, but StubHub stands behind the validity of the tickets and you won’t get ripped off (unlike what can happen on Craigslist).

As for parking — lots of different opinions there. I prefer the stadium lots as it’s a much closer walk, meaning more tailgate time. Whenever the game is over, fire up the grill and make dinner while you wait for the traffic to clear out. Watch the late game if you have a TV and a power supply. After about 1.5 hours, which will pass quickly if you’re doing it right, hop in your car and sail down a relatively clear Route 1. Don’t make yourself crazy trying to “beat the traffic” when the game ends.
Here is my experience from Sunday's 1pm game:

Exited off 95 onto Route 1 heading south at about 9:45 a.m. Some, but minimal traffic driving down Route 1 until the approach into P2. Massively long lines into P2 (based on past experience, I estimated about 30-45 minutes) so I kept right to go to P10. There was no line to get into P10 -- none. I drove right in, and was parked by 10 a.m.

Game ended about 4:15 p.m. I wasn't rushing, and made it back to the lot by 4:45 p.m. Fired up the grill, watched the NFC game until about 5:45 when the troopers started rustling people to get out. At that point I drove right out of the lot; no lines to exit or cross Route 1 to head home. Minimal traffic on Route 1 heading north until the ramp getting onto 95 North, so I stayed on Route 1 until it connected to 128 a few miles up.

It's no country drive on a Sunday morning, but some of you guys suggesting it's the traffic EOTWAWKI need to get out a little more. :)

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Exited off 95 onto Route 1 heading south at about 9:45 a.m. Some, but minimal traffic driving down Route 1 until the approach into P2. Massively long lines into P2 (based on past experience, I estimated about 30-45 minutes) so I kept right to go to P10. There was no line to get into P10 -- none. I drove right in, and was parked by 10 a.m.

Game ended about 4:15 p.m. I wasn't rushing, and made it back to the lot by 4:45 p.m. Fired up the grill, watched the NFC game until about 5:45 when the troopers started rustling people to get out. At that point I drove right out of the lot; no lines to exit or cross Route 1 to head home. Minimal traffic on Route 1 heading north until the ramp getting onto 95 North, so I stayed on Route 1 until it connected to 128 a few miles up.

It's no country drive on a Sunday morning, but some of you guys suggesting it's the traffic EOTWAWKI need to get out a little more. :)
Yeah, it's much better than 20 or 30 years ago getting in and out.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I used to have a tailgating machine, It would fit into the hitch of my truck and feature a swing out grill to the driver side and a fold down table/bench on the other side. I even had a generator to power the projector and sound system for the pre-game and after game.

Key word is was, I got rear-ended after a late game by a drunkard. The truck was fine but the grill/table were toast. The guy was so paranoid he gave me $2K in cash not to involve the police. Needless to say after he paid me, he got pulled over in another 300 feet for hitting someone else.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
There is an NES member selling 3 tickets to the Miami game on Sept 30th in the NES Yard Sale in the Classifieds. He says iirc "reasonable offer". He doesn't specify seat location or specific price. It may be worth a look.

BTW, I don't know said member. Just happened to see his post a little while before I saw yours and wanted to try to help out 2 members with one post. Best of luck.
Appears that member is also looking to buy, not sell.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

You talk as if that’s a good thing. Waiting an hour or two to get out isn’t a good thing. Go to stadiums in other areas. KC. Dodger Stadium. You can clear the entire thing in 30 min. I’d be pissed to have to wait 2 hours to get in our out. Tailgating should be voluntary, not required. Lol

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Personal experience is that if you want to get out of the stadium quick-ish after the game, you'll do better parking in one of the private lots. First, it's cheaper and second, much faster getting out. If you're heading north (Boston) after the game, park in one of the private lots on Route 1 SOUTH, before Home2 Suites. They allow one lane of traffic to go NB on the SB side of the highway. It's 15 min walk to the lots an then maybe 15 minutes, less when I last did it, to get to the 95 ramp. Do not park on the NB side of Route 1, it'll take forever plus an hour to get to 95... unless you leave half an hour before the end.

Inside Out

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
You talk as if that’s a good thing. Waiting an hour or two to get out isn’t a good thing. Go to stadiums in other areas. KC. Dodger Stadium. You can clear the entire thing in 30 min. I’d be pissed to have to wait 2 hours to get in our out. Tailgating should be voluntary, not required. Lol
Yeah, but then you have to live in Kansas City or Los Angeles! No thanks!

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah, but then you have to live in Kansas City or Los Angeles! No thanks!
LOL

The point is, we've created these stadium locations back in 193x or 190x or 194x when traffic was vastly different. Other cities have had no issue thinking about HOW people were getting to/from their parks. I get that there is no way you're going to pull a KC in Massachusetts where the exit on/off ramp is pretty much exclusive to the stadium complex (both the Chiefs and Royals play in the same basic real estate.)

But maybe they could figure out a way to put the park someplace helpful.

Hell, think of Fenway. Not only is that a terrible location for parking, the public trans is abysmal as well. Of all of them, I'm betting the Garden is still the best option. Multiple subway lines available, North Station right there for commuter rail. Parking and getting parked-peeps in/out is the only challenge at that point.

We just don't think things out around here. People - namely politicians and bureaucrats - don't have vision.

Della Street

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Personal experience is that if you want to get out of the stadium quick-ish after the game, you'll do better parking in one of the private lots. First, it's cheaper and second, much faster getting out. If you're heading north (Boston) after the game, park in one of the private lots on Route 1 SOUTH, before Home2 Suites. They allow one lane of traffic to go NB on the SB side of the highway. It's 15 min walk to the lots an then maybe 15 minutes, less when I last did it, to get to the 95 ramp. Do not park on the NB side of Route 1, it'll take forever plus an hour to get to 95... unless you leave half an hour before the end.
Private lots are not cheaper. Either same price or are $50.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, Joe Schmoe can't just go to the stadium on game day, and walk up to a ticket booth and get tickets? They must have some set amount of tickets for sale at the window, no?

kiver

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So, Joe Schmoe can't just go to the stadium on game day, and walk up to a ticket booth and get tickets? They must have some set amount of tickets for sale at the window, no?
The season is sold out. You will only be able to buy tickets from 3rd party vendors, or if you know a season ticket holder

zboys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Correct, they've been sold out for years, but before every game they come up with returned tickets that they put on Ticketmaster I bought tickets at face value before

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The season is sold out. You will only be able to buy tickets from 3rd party vendors, or if you know a season ticket holder
Wait, the ENTIRE SEASON is sold out? Holy moly. Even after all this "boycott" crap? (Not very effective boycott, I guess, if this is true.)

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
They have been sold out for years. I have had my season tickets since 2000 (at the old Schaefer/Sullivan Stadium), and it has been a fun two decades. I believe the waiting list for tickets is 50,000+, and all of those people have paid some level of deposit.

Top Bottom