Where to purchase Patriots tickets

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok, I know most are boycotting the NFL here but I also know there are some serious fans.

Wife wants to go, she’s never been to a game. I have only been to games before because other s handled everything. So I have no idea where I can find decent and legit tickets. Seats don’t need to be insane. We just want to go to a game. It’s a surprise. Should I buy parking as well or can I find one of the locals for $20/40/whatever to park in their driveway.

Any advice (besides telling me to not take my wife to something that she wants to go to because NFL) is welcomed.

desertr8der

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I prefer the local parking lots. A little walk but not bad. You can still dig some decent deals on ebay believe it or not. Go with a reputable seller. Ticket exchange works too. You're gonna get smoked on prices no matter where you go unless you know a season ticket holder who would go for face value.(rare) Good luck! Anytime I go it's always a blast.

Stryker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Stub hub or ace tickets as a reseller - you can check Ticketmaster as well but likely all those are gone

IMO park away from the stadium at one of the hotels, etc and walk - in my experience it can take HOURS to get out of the stadium lots

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wait 4 weeks, sometimes they have a rough first month and fair weather fans give up. I got seats in the end zone one year for 95 bucks. 20 rows up. Also bad weather games too especially if they are unsure I got tickets to a blizzard game for 25 bucks and the blizzard never happened. Park at least a mile away for ease of getting the f out.

Personally I frigging hate going now, the only way I'll go is if I get free Optum seats. Such a hassel getting in and out costs a metric f ton and you miss a lot being either drunk or taking a piss. I also usually catch some horrid disease as well.

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

BigTimber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The DNC and your local BLM chapter hands them out for free I believe after you make a small contribution to the Hillary 2020 campaign. enjoy the game, I hear there will be flag burning in the parking lot to get the crowd in the mood before they take a knee during the anthem

Reactions: Lip

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There has got to be more to this story. ;)
The ‘male’ cheerleaders ran a train on his ass. So technically he did have sex with multiple cheerleaders, just not the type of sex that he wanted.

Reactions: Lip

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last time I went I just parked in the parking lot with an inverter and a tv. Once the parking lot emptied and the game started me and my buddies (there were three of us) ended up with tickets for 120, for all three tickets. They were 300 level but not bad view. My family has season tickets in section 108, but I can’t afford those prices!!

Inside Out

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
You can now get Patriots tickets on StubHub (unlike years ago). You will pay a premium, but StubHub stands behind the validity of the tickets and you won’t get ripped off (unlike what can happen on Craigslist).

As for parking — lots of different opinions there. I prefer the stadium lots as it’s a much closer walk, meaning more tailgate time. Whenever the game is over, fire up the grill and make dinner while you wait for the traffic to clear out. Watch the late game if you have a TV and a power supply. After about 1.5 hours, which will pass quickly if you’re doing it right, hop in your car and sail down a relatively clear Route 1. Don’t make yourself crazy trying to “beat the traffic” when the game ends.

SeanT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As requested, I’ll skip the “don’t go” pig pile.

You’re going to pay a lot the nicer the weather is and depending on the opponent. Bad weather and super cold will get you easier access to face value tickets. In the 00’s my wife and I got face value tickets right off TicketMaster for a playoff game due to temps in the teens. It was cold (as in you had to buy the wide mouth beer bottle so it wouldn’t freeze/clog up) but a ton of fun.

If you don’t mind paying more, I would stick to known ticket resellers like StubHub, Ace Ticket, or the ticket exchange site right off the Pats web site. Best possibility of not ending up with fakes.

Another option that my wife and I tried when the Sox won it all in 2004 would be to hit one of the local bars/game centers and enjoy it with other fans. We were at Gillian’s right next to Fenway when the Sox finished off the Angels and it was awesome/way cheaper.

Della Street

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I get season tix from work...front row, corner of the end zone. In any event, if it is a 1 or 4 pm game, we park in the stadium. After the game, walk around Patriot Place, shop or get something to eat. By the time you get back to your car, the lots have emptied out. Harder to do after a night game as a lot of the stores are closed. Toby Keith’s and the other bars and some restaurants may be open, but they are usually packed.

Enjoy the game. Go Pats!

mousegunfan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
What a racket, sell you a ticket to a game and then charge for parking on their property. Maybe all the malls and restaurants should do that.

Top Bottom