Where to go.......?

Alright, after the most recent episode of family drama bs my wife agrees with me that it's time to move! The only problem is we can't agree where. I say north, she says south like Tenn. she's country at heart. Anyone from around there, how is it? It has to be better than Mass. right? Or should I keep trying to push for NH?

Last edited:
Don't know your financial status and its not any of mine or anyone else's business, but a move right now, unless you have a form of secure income, is probably not the best thing to do. There is a nasty storm brewing and it will probably hit sooner than later.
I will say Tenn. is a great state, used to live just outside Maryville, Smokey's are a beautiful place. Weather can be a bit fickle, winters can and have resembled New England, but they are generally short lived. If the shit hit the fan, that's a nice place to be as winters are not nearly as cold as up here, but as I said, they can have snowy moments. Summers are humid and warm, but you get used to it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryville,_Tennessee

As far as gun laws, you have a hell of a lot more freedom in Tenn., but if your looking for the most liberty loving state, go to New Hampshire. South Dakota or Idaho, just watch out for that damn supervolcano thingy out west, it can spoil a perfectly sunny day.

I also got a job offer in TN earlier this year. Chattanooga, real nice area. Cost of living is dirt cheap; I figured I could have taken a $20k hit and still come out ahead!

Back
Top Bottom