Where to get original German Sturmgewehr STG MP-44 MP-43 but in semi auto closed bolt - completely legal

While we're at it, can we get it with the unicorn-horn bayonet? ;)

I saw an MP40 semi-auto conversion in Four Seasons about a decade ago. It was something like $3,000. I balked and didn't even bother. It sat for a while and someone DID buy it. Kicking myself daily for that one.

if you got cash they are out there, but you need to look real hard. Kits alone were 5k or more if you want the original, and that was a while back, like waaaaaay back when I could buy Mosins for less than 100 bucks.

There is nothing wrong with wanting an absurdly expensive gun, just make sure that you got the cash behind your wants, this wont be cheap and your arms/legs are most likely not worth much.

I think you mean "transfer-ability", not "conductibility."

People in non-ban states can buy HMG Guns StG44s clones.

HMG® Sturmgewehr: STG-N | Hill & Mac Gunworks

Barring that, the best option would be to DIY a demilled kit together. This one was brought back to functional full-auto:

are those finally shipping? The last time I knew they had 2 year waporwave epic and the final product was going to be shit show even worse than German PTR clones.

are those finally shipping? The last time I knew they had 2 year waporwave epic and the final product was going to be shit show even worse than German PTR clones.

I'd have to check Forgotten Weapons, Ian's mentioned these before and I can't remember why. He's referenced them before and this is exactly something he'd be interested in.

Be careful! ATF doctrine indicates that once a machine gun, always a machine gun. I heard of at least one case where a guy got nailed for possession of a converted M14. My wife's cousin recently got a scare when he found a selector-switch slot in the stock of his M1 carbine. As it turned out, was a real M1 carbine that someone dropped into an M2 stock. If it was a real M2 minus a few parts, he could be risking fed charges for illegal possession of a machine gun.

There is another option...The PTR-44. PTR industries brought them in from Germany about 12 years ago. The guns had huge problems with reliability when they were imported and given to Recon Ordinance to iron out a lot of the problems. They fetch big coin though. I started the video at 7 minutes to skip the original STG-44 history:

View: https://youtu.be/DTjS6hTn6Zc?t=420

There is another option...The PTR-44. PTR industries brought them in from Germany about 12 years ago. The guns had huge problems with reliability when they were imported and given to Recon Ordinance to iron out a lot of the problems. They fetch big coin though. I started the video at 7 minutes to skip the original STG-44 history:

View: https://youtu.be/DTjS6hTn6Zc?t=420

NICE! Thanks! This is german semi auto... But its about 8k... Can't afford it :)

Yeh I saw that. Thanks. Other than the price from my research no one knows how to put this together and make semi auto.

Putting it together is stupid simple, just need a very skilled welder to reweld the original sheet metal and semi trigger group if not c2.

As to price, some men like fishing and some men like fowling ....

Back
Top Bottom