• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to get night sights installed?

Northeast arms in Peabody has installed night sights for me (G26/19) on two separate occasions. They had two different types available, I picked one and they installed them within 10 min. I have always had a good experience at that shop.

Greg over at GFA is great! Highly recommended. If you're on/near the South Shore, we can also install night sights onto your G26.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saxonville Armory has great prices, and one of the gunsmiths there does magic with handguns.

Mark Donnelly did some really nice pistol work--his trigger jobs were very impressive.

He went out on his own, and set up a shop in Hudson.

https://www.consolidatedfirearmservices.com/

He doesn't work cheap, but he certainly knows his business.

He'd be worth a call, but if you want ten minute turn-around on night sights, you'd probably be better off with Four Seasons. Didn't they used to have an "installed while you wait" deal on Friday or some such, if you bought the sights from them.

That being said, if you want to turn your POS Shield with a ten-pound trigger pull into a no-sh*t carry gun, Mark would be my go-to. Night and day difference.

Mark Donnelly did some really nice pistol work--his trigger jobs were very impressive.

He went out on his own, and set up a shop in Hudson.

https://www.consolidatedfirearmservices.com/

He doesn't work cheap, but he certainly knows his business.

He'd be worth a call, but if you want ten minute turn-around on night sights, you'd probably be better off with Four Seasons. Didn't they used to have an "installed while you wait" deal on Friday or some such, if you bought the sights from them.

That being said, if you want to turn your POS Shield with a ten-pound trigger pull into a no-sh*t carry gun, Mark would be my go-to. Night and day difference.

I was thinking of Jason McKeon - he created the absolute nicest 1911 I've ever laid hands on (to date), and I make it a habit to molest a lot of 1911s.

I understand he worked for Kahr for many years and his work is phenomenal.

I was thinking of Jason McKeon - he created the absolute nicest 1911 I've ever laid hands on (to date), and I make it a habit to molest a lot of 1911s.

I understand he worked for Kahr for many years and his work is phenomenal.

Excellent. Thanks for the recc. Good smiths are hard to find.

If you ever decide to just do it yourself, it's pretty easy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom