• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to get a ppk blue central mass

I am looking for a new walther ppk in blue I'm from Worcester/central mass I'm just wondering where would b a good place to get one. I have had dealers tell me you can't get a new PPk in blue is this true or is it the ppk/s that you cant get in blue?

The Walther PPK's (from S&W) are shown as produced in Stainless, blue and two tone. Called the PPK/S. Any shop can check with the distributors for availability. I didn't check the Mass compliant part, but you can do this. Jerry's Sport Center lists them in their catalog. Hope this helps. Jack.

I held one in my hands today at Collectors Guns in Stoneham MA.
Blue Walther PPK (not PPK/S but the smaller size PPK) NIB made by S&W.
FYI
I'm in the market for a SS PPK and I've been told that starting 10/7 Walther America will be offering a special on new PPK and PPK/S models. Two free magazines or $50.00 off the price of the gun; your choice.
HTH

Last edited:
I held one in my hands today at Collectors Guns in Stoneham MA.
Blue Walther PPK (not PPK/S but the smaller size PPK) NIB made by S&W.
FYI
I'm in the market for a SS PPK and I've been told that starting 10/7 Walther America will be offering a special on new PPK and PPK/S models. Two free magazines or $35.00 off your choice.
HTH

I just got a PPK/S stainless a few weeks ago - they had a sale at my favorite gun store - about $70 off - it fits nicely in the little fanny pack that Jim Conway is selling. Perfect. I just shot the gun while Yelena was here for the first time.

Here's a great place and if you have a C&R it's even better.
http://www.waltherusa.net/

This guy has everything. I took my WWII PP in for a check up after I bought it and he fixed/replaced worn parts right on the spot for me. He has TONS of Walther's but NOT the S&W made models, just the German made ones.

Last edited:
Be aware that there IS a difference between the two... the regular PPK is shorter than the PPK/S in the grip frame. It's 6+1 instead of 7+1 capacity, so the regular PPK is a little bit smaller.

Both should be easily obtainable in MA, in blued or stainless.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom