Where to find reloading stuff

So -

I need little odds and ends for reloading, primers, powder, etc. And actually, I need a small primer hand tool.

I live in Canton, and I was wondering what places tend to have the most reloading supplies and various nick nacks. Anywhere on the 128 belt is fine, and I might be willing to travel some distance if it was a like a re-loading mega store.

I know I can order this stuff online, and I have ordered a bunch of it online, but sometimes it's just easier to go to a local store.

Thanks.

Foster Bear Arms in Foster, RI isn't my top choice for reloading gear (they have some powders and brass and shellholders etc), but it's the only place I've come across that has the replacement cutting tips for the RCBS Berdan Decap Tool (if that's ever anything you seek). I suppose RCBS would ship you one for free, if you called them.
Sadly, Precision Reloading in Stafford Springs, CT closed/sold his operation several years ago to a S. Dakota owner. Used to be a great place to get bulk powder, primers and bullets and save on shipping/hazmat by picking up the order in person.

That's interesting, because I was there earlier today. I got gunpowder, and asked for - and got - small pistol primers. They have a whole aisle there with reloading stuff, including a whole reloading setup in one box. What they didn't have was 380 reloading bullets, but I didn't really expect them to.

They actually have a TON of reloading stuff, including every die set you could imagine.

I picked up some winchester personal protection .380 hollow points while I was there - they have about 10 boxes of 20 left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom