• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

where to find reloading components

I know this topic has been covered in earlier threads, but a lot of the data seemed to be outdated (prices have gone up, shops have stopped carrying components, websites don't exist anymore, etc).

So my question: I picked up my first reloading press this afternoon, so to make up for the insane amount of cash I just dropped, I need to start bargain hunting for components. So where do you guys go to get deals on components? Starting off, all I'm going to be reloading is .45ACP, and I'm specifically interested in where I can find plated/coated .45 bullets.

PLEASE, if your reply is a website or mail order company outside of MA, don't post it on this thread - PM or email me. Thanks!

-Chris

Try Rileys in Hookset. I went there a couple of weeks ago and they appear to have a decent amount of reloading componets.

Bob

Last edited:
Kittery has a whole wall dedicated to bullets, an unknown amount of powders in their warehouse (rules won't let them have it anywhere else???) and random bags of brass all over the floor. As best as I could tell, their primer selection was pretty complete too.

Kittery has a whole wall dedicated to bullets, an unknown amount of powders in their warehouse (rules won't let them have it anywhere else???) and random bags of brass all over the floor. As best as I could tell, their primer selection was pretty complete too.

One good thing about KTP is that they often put things (overstocks, etc.) out at very low prices. CCI changed the packaging on their primers a little while back and I picked up three bricks in the old packaging at $15 each - I wouldn't have thought that to be a good price a few years back, but it's very nice these days. Another time, there was a box of 500 .32 S&W Long unprimed brass sitting in the left-over bin for something like $25. Otherwise, I think their prices are a bit on the high side, but they do have a good inventory, and it's always a fun place just to poke around in.

Back
Top Bottom