Where to find preban mag springs

Jfrog

NES Member
I was hoping somebody might know the exact specifications so I can put in a spring order for a pre ban Beretta 92 30 round magazine I have searched high and low and can't seem to find any data to help me put in my order. I found a spring site that would custom make them for me but I do not know the dimensions of the spring I'm looking for. I bought the magazine with my first ever gun purchase and still haven't had the opportunity to replace the spring so any help would be very much appreciated.

I know a couple of companies that make springs, and neither of them had Beretta 92FS 30 round magazine springs. A couple of searches didn't get me any further.

The best I could come up with is for you to order a mag from Beretta and have it shipped somewhere else, then have the receiver send you the spring and follower.

I located this website but it asks me for a couple Dimensions that I can't figure out on my own.

They will make me a spring to my specifications I'm just not entirely sure about the diameter of the spring I don't want to buy something that's just going to wear down shortly after purchasing. I appreciate the advice already posted also if anybody knows the dimensions I'm looking for I would be most appreciative

I located this website but it asks me for a couple Dimensions that I can't figure out on my own.

They will make me a spring to my specifications I'm just not entirely sure about the diameter of the spring I don't want to buy something that's just going to wear down shortly after purchasing. I appreciate the advice already posted also if anybody knows the dimensions I'm looking for I would be most appreciative
use calipers

If you're worried about the mag body, just buy a whole new mag, swap the spring out into your 20 year old mag body and sell the other not 20 years old mag body.

30 round 92 mags are not super common, therefore your common spring makers like Wollf probably don't make the springs. You can easily find new OEM or aftermarket springs though.

I was all set with a Wolff link. But then saw THIRTY round. Yikes. Maybe Wolff can whip one up anyhow. gunsprings.com

Back
Top Bottom