• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to find great deals on gun safes in southeast mass

got my pistol safe (one of the speedvaults) at hope despot. Ordered online and shipped it to the store (not something that they carry in Mass stores)

tractor supply has good prices on safes. the winchester 24 gun safe runs 699.00 but sometimes goes on sale. bought one for 599.00

Following the advice here (and I'm surprised no one has mentioned them) I got my safe from Eastern Safe and Security. After doing business with them, I can't think of any firearms/valuables security needs they couldn't meet and/or exceed. Good guys to deal with, local business, and very competitive in every aspect.

Easternsecuritysafe.com, 508-473-1048. I'm a pretty frugal guy, always got champagne taste on a beer budget, and after shopping around, these guys hooked it up, I got a bigger, better safe at a better price than the competition.

ETA: they're out of Mendon if that helps.

I'll recommend TSC as well. Either the Winchester or Cannon 24 guns are nice budget options. Swansea store carries both in store or will raincheck it. Just watch the price cause they go on sale about once a month. Usually about 50 bucks off. They put it in your pickup flat on its back with a forklift. You'll need three guys to safely move it off the truck and into your home. If you have a flight of stairs, I'd recommend renting an appliance hand truck. Will make a world of difference.

Back
Top Bottom