• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to find cheap ammo

Hey guys im new to shooting. I have an m&p 40 and im looking for a place where i can buy ammo for a little of a cheaper price. Reloads? New ammo? Anything that could save me a few bucks! Thanks guys

It would help if we knew where you were.

The cheapest you will find is Walmart. Also, Collectable Arms and Ammo in Merrimack, NH has really good prices plus you avoid sales tax

Hey guys im new to shooting. I have an m&p 40 and im looking for a place where i can buy ammo for a little of a cheaper price. Reloads? New ammo? Anything that could save me a few bucks! Thanks guys

Walmart, or 1000 round case lots negotiated through an NH FFL (no sales tax) or internet dealers, or once in awhile, at NH gun shows.

Obviously if you take up reloading you will save the most.

-Mike

Where can you buy reloads for a decent price? A buddy on mine has the tools to do reloads but cant do .40 so i will prob jut buy what he needs to do .40 and have him reload them for me

I get mine off teh interwebz.
fce32f95.gif

You'll simply have to resign to the fact that you will pay at least 25 cents a pop for a larger-caliber center-fire round, unless you can get all of the components for free (unlikely). Roughly figuring 4 cents for brass, 3 for primer, 6 cents for powder and 12 for the bullet. If this is unacceptable, buy a .22 LR or a BB gun. It goes with the territory.

Have you looked at Pullman arms in Worc? First Defense in Uxbridge? Try Wally world off of 146 in Northbridge. Let me know if you any questions.

Back
Top Bottom