Where to Buy Ammo Online: The Best Online Ammo Retailers

TargetSportsUSA

Dealer
NES Member
Looking for ammo? Check out the inventory and prices on these popular sites!

I love TS and am a long time Prime member (now Ammo +) however......

1. I've been told to not post this information on this forum.... I've maintained a list of companies that will ship to me in MA but have purposely not shared it on this forum. Please spare me the "this forum is for more than MA" lecture.

2. I don't respect any list that includes Palmetto State Armory since they will ship NOTHING to MA and when I questioned their customer service rep on why they would not ship something to me that had nothing to do with a firearm they actually replied "we don't pay our staff to interpret the laws in your state. Sorry if that doesn't meet your needs but you chose to live there."

1. I've been told to not post this information on this forum.... I've maintained a list of companies that will ship to me in MA but have purposely not shared it on this forum. Please spare me the "this forum is for more than MA" lecture.

2. I don't respect any list that includes Palmetto State Armory since they will ship NOTHING to MA and when I questioned their customer service rep on why they would not ship something to me that had nothing to do with a firearm they actually replied "we don't pay our staff to interpret the laws in your state. Sorry if that doesn't meet your needs but you chose to live there."
TS is the only one we openly talk about because they publicly told Maura to pound sand

Palmetto State Armory is one of my local gun stores. Guy i shoot with is a manager there

new-girl-winston.gif

So is that the thread where we post all the other online retailers???
I dunno maybe I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying we can’t/shouldn’t discuss targetsportsusa openly on the forum?!

I dunno maybe I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying we can’t/shouldn’t discuss targetsportsusa openly on the forum?!
Clearly several people misunderstood the post. The post asked why it was OK for TSUSA to discuss (and promote) other online ammunition suppliers.

Clearly several people misunderstood the post. The post asked why it was OK for TSUSA to discuss (and promote) other online ammunition suppliers.

Molon Labe indeed.

Target Sports USA is a registered "dealer" in this forum. They, as a user/dealer, posted a link to Target Sports USA's BLOG, a reference to an external website/article. That article doesn't say a blessed thing about "shipping ammo to Massachusetts". It instead is a fairly typical blog article, in which they say "hi, these are some of our competitors who you might be interested in".

It's about the same as me publishing something like this:

1705924241182.png

Nothing in here says "these guys ship to MA", it's just a list of shops...

"Come and Take it" indeed. [rofl]

Molon Labe indeed.

Target Sports USA is a registered "dealer" in this forum. They, as a user/dealer, posted a link to Target Sports USA's BLOG, a reference to an external website/article. That article doesn't say a blessed thing about "shipping ammo to Massachusetts". It instead is a fairly typical blog article, in which they say "hi, these are some of our competitors who you might be interested in".

It's about the same as me publishing something like this:

View attachment 841749

Nothing in here says "these guys ship to MA", it's just a list of shops...

"Come and Take it" indeed. [rofl]
Sorry if I said something upsetting about your PSA bro.

Maybe they just watched the Miracle on 34th Street. You know the part where Macys started sending customers to Gimbals if they didn't have what the customer wanted.

Looking for ammo? Check out the inventory and prices on these popular sites!

CTD?

Ban yourself TSUSA!

Add to that list Dillion who will not ship to MA.

What’s a good price per round these days for 9mm ammo? From any decent ammo site.

$0.26/round?

Leaving out the almost obligatory remarks about loading your own...

26 cents per round is pretty high. A quick search shows that I can buy basic 115 grn online for as little as 19 cents per round. That does not include shipping costs.

Leaving out the almost obligatory remarks about loading your own...

26 cents per round is pretty high. A quick search shows that I can buy basic 115 grn online for as little as 19 cents per round. That does not include shipping costs.
Cases ship free. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom