• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where is the outrage?

Can somebody smarter than me explain why there is not the same outrage about the nine year old killed in Chicago, the medical student shot in New Orleans, the pastors wife raped and killed and on and on but one nut shoots three people and that madness has got to stop...
Surly somebody with some juice in power can call a spade a spade no pun intended. I know it does not sell as many papers but WTF???

The shooting at the PP is the only one that jives with Liberal talking points. The others either do nothing for them or are stories that need to be squashed.

-Black 9 y.o. shot by black male shooter.
-White med student shot by black male shooter.
-Pastor's white wife raped and murdered. (I havent followed this closely, dont know who the suspect is.)
- White guy with an "assault style" rifle [rolleyes] shoots people in a PP office.

Easy choice for B.O.'s choreographed outrage of the week. It has nothing to do with being a compassionate human being, its all politics.

This is what so-called leaders do when they care more about their agenda than solving real problems. With the MSM in total lock-step, what's to stop them?

You're talking about what Rush Limbaugh calls the low information voters. It continuously astounds me how ignorant liberals and progressives and democrats actually are. If you're just watching the MSM, then of course you're low information. It's just propaganda. And the propaganda is accomplishing its goals.

Can somebody smarter than me explain why there is not the same outrage about the nine year old killed in Chicago, the medical student shot in New Orleans, the pastors wife raped and killed and on and on but one nut shoots three people and that madness has got to stop...
Surly somebody with some juice in power can call a spade a spade no pun intended. I know it does not sell as many papers but WTF???
Read the book Bias. Quick read lays out how the media works and why.

Back
Top Bottom