Where is the Bailout Bill?????

Paul455

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you fukkin kidding me? What is the hold up on getting relief to hurting people and businesses?????

I have learned to HATE the politicians we have, a bunch of arrogant, self serving elitists who don't give a shit about the taxpayers.

Maybe this whole thing should blow up and reset, and the current process only works for those in power.

All the pandering and posturing is sickening.....just do SOMETHING!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The DemocRat House passed one pork-laden bill, and the DemocRat Senators killed it because it didn't have enough pork. Now the House is going back for another try at a bill with so much more pork that it makes the last one look like a kosher salad. Their plan is to force the Republican Senators to kill it, or cause The Bad Orange Man to veto it, and then try to ride that to victory for the 2020 elections.

IMNSHO the best thing would be for the DemocRats to gridlock the whole Congress and leave it up to the Executive Branch to handle this. Remember, "I'm from the government. I'm here to help" is not a blessing, but a curse.

Stryker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

According to a source close to the process on Capitol Hill, in order to move forward with any kind of relief package, Pelosi and her far-left Democrat caucus will demand the following be included:

-Publication of corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards

-A bail out on all current debt at the Postal Service

-Required early voting

-Required same day voter registration

-Provisions on official time for union collective bargaining

-Full offset of airline emissions by 2025

-Publication and reporting of greenhouse gas statistics for individual flights

-Retirement plans for community newspaper employees

-Federal $15 minimum wage

-Permanent paid leave

-Study on climate change mitigation efforts

-10K student loan forgiveness

The provisions will apply to the companies and business rescued by bill.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

According to a source close to the process on Capitol Hill, in order to move forward with any kind of relief package, Pelosi and her far-left Democrat caucus will demand the following be included:

-Publication of corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards

-A bail out on all current debt at the Postal Service

-Required early voting

-Required same day voter registration

-Provisions on official time for union collective bargaining

-Full offset of airline emissions by 2025

-Publication and reporting of greenhouse gas statistics for individual flights

-Retirement plans for community newspaper employees

-Federal $15 minimum wage

-Permanent paid leave

-Study on climate change mitigation efforts

-10K student loan forgiveness

The provisions will apply to the companies and business rescued by bill.
Like I said, a pile of donkey shit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you fukkin kidding me? What is the hold up on getting relief to hurting people and businesses?????

I have learned to HATE the politicians we have, a bunch of arrogant, self serving elitists who don't give a shit about the taxpayers.

Maybe this whole thing should blow up and reset, and the current process only works for those in power.

All the pandering and posturing is sickening.....just do SOMETHING!
Well, apparently, they took a week long vacation from what I can find out. They should all be tried for malfeasance, at least impeached. There needs to be a mechanism similar to impeachment, but brought up by regular citizens outside the 'recall election' system. I can't recall Pelosi from Louisiana, and wouldn't want her to cast her shadow here anyway.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The DemocRat House passed one pork-laden bill, and the DemocRat Senators killed it because it didn't have enough pork. Now the House is going back for another try at a bill with so much more pork that it makes the last one look like a kosher salad. Their plan is to force the Republican Senators to kill it, or cause The Bad Orange Man to veto it, and then try to ride that to victory for the 2020 elections.

IMNSHO the best thing would be for the DemocRats to gridlock the whole Congress and leave it up to the Executive Branch to handle this. Remember, "I'm from the government. I'm here to help" is not a blessing, but a curse.
I don't think this is a winning strategy for Dems, but hey, they picked Biden so winning isn't really an option.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hate to break it to you but whatever they pass is not intended to get money into your pocket. It’s meant to get money into theirs. And that’s the holdup. How to do that without looking like a bunch of dicks.
Too late!

EC1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
burns my ass that they are looking at student loan forgiveness as a sticking point, if they do I want the money I spent on their college as well as the loans they took out!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
They also want to divert funds from ICE and boarder protection. Congressman on the Mark Levin show said they want $35,000 in student loan forgiveness. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention, but I think they also said something about nationalizing health care.

bigben111435

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that the demoturds want these companies to release their wage and benefit information on employees based on race and gender is disgusting.
Also, forcing more rigorous emissions requirements on airlines who receive money is just proof this is all politics for them.
Just despicable.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
At this point I cannot see what SHOULD be in such a bill, except maybe permanent rollbacks of burdensome government regulations (yes I realize that's a redundant statement), additional funding for appropriate medical research, and maybe some expand small business loan programs.

Top Bottom