• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where has all the powder gone...

If you are in central mass we can trade for a bit if you want to try it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where has all the powder gone???
maxresdefault.jpg

Chris,
Thanks it's a nice chart.
But less than 100% accurate. WW540 and WW571 had been discontinued, but still show. Even worse, Hodgdon HS7 is shown as slightly slower than WW571 when they are same powder (OEMed from St Marks powder).

I thought it was only ammo that can't be shipped to ma WTF Midway has 2200 and now they email me and tell me they can't ship to ma, F, F, F, F, F.

I thought it was only ammo that can't be shipped to ma WTF Midway has 2200 and now they email me and tell me they can't ship to ma, F, F, F, F, F.

Many places won't ship any ammo components. Just ship it to a friend out of state.

Last edited:
I got it at Al's Rod and Gun in Derry NH. It was their last one. But they do have lots of other powder available.

Malodave

Nice.I was just there on Wednesday and he told me he sold 100 pounds of powder between 12-3. He didn't have powders like unique, bullseye, hp38/win231 that I was looking for. He had some 700x which I may have to buy as it seems like a versatile powder.

everyone except for me :(

anyone want to be my free-state friend?

it'd be like having a pen pal inside a concentration camp, for you...so you can laugh at my misfortune but do me the favor of helping supply my peaceful resistance where I load thousands of bullets and piss off the hippies in my neighborhood every Sunday while they're choking on bird dung pancakes or whatever vegans eat.

everyone has a friend in NH!

Back
Top Bottom