• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where do you buy bullets?

Haven't bought ibejiheads in a long time. How is the lead time from him?
I'm sitting on 21 days now on current order and it's still "processing". My last order in July was 12 days from order to shipping. FYI I choose "any available color" to try and help.

Since I'm a noob to all of this I'm just buying Berry's in smaller quantities for plinking. Casting and coating and loading in a couple of calibers that I never want to be short on again.

I'm sitting on 21 days now on current order and it's still "processing". My last order in July was 12 days from order to shipping. FYI I choose "any available color" to try and help.
I emailed him before I ordered, he said three weeks. Ended up being just about three weeks. He does have a nice coating.

ahh.. yes.. "you made the extra-killy bullets by hand, thus you should pay more toward Mr. Didnt D. Nuffin's death."

by that point, after your criminal defense budget is expended, what's left for them to take.. LOL..
Maybe you should have "Minimum Killy" silk screened on your cases. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom