Where do the MA candidates stand?

Hi,

Does anybody know where the candidates running for governer in MA stand with regards to our rights?

I want to make sure I know where they stand before I vote.

At least good ol' Tom is out of the running

Thanks!

I guess you aren't around here much?? [shocked]

There are numerous threads here that answer your question. Use Advanced Search, plug a name in, put your feet up and have fun reading!

Also search for "GOAL rating" and use my name as author to find some real important info to explain this year's ratings and how to interpret the "gradeflation".

hahaha. Yeah, definitely joking guys. I didn't feel there was an emoticon that appropriately expressed my level of sarcasm. I suppose this one would have done it. [wink]

Thanks for the replies.

When I visit is usually go to the competition forums, and the classifides. I dont have a lot of time to spend on the web so when I do I go to the forums I am interested in the most. Sorry I am not up to date on all of the discussion that are going on in all of the forums.

Just figured this was the right place to throw a quesiton out to those who have similar interests and someone would tell me where to find the info (web or forum) or answer my question. Just trying to get a little info so I can make the correct decision.

Got it....

1956-

All I had to read was Brady Campaign in the same sentence as Deval and I didn't need to read any further.

I liked reading the quote from Mihos:
“I think that people who are law-abiding, responsible citizens that meet the requirements set out (by) law should be able to purchase, carry and possess either a handgun or a rifle,” he said.

Healey...

The choices are comming clear for me.

Thanks for the threads!

Whitey,

I see you are on the North Shore. You have a candidate for U.S. Congress, Rick Barton, running against John Tierney. Check him out at www.rickbarton.us Strong supporter of 2nd Amendment Rights. I believe he is scheduled to be on the air with Michael Graham on 96.9 FM this afternoon.

I worked at a motorcycle shop for a lot of years. I was stuck with the name about 15 years ago. It has to do with my hair color, eyebrows and skin. Especially in the summer.

PC is in the eye of the beholder I guess.... I'm not offended. ;o)

-W

Back
Top Bottom