• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where do I buy reloading supplies?

Pilgrims Pride

NES Member
Where do I buy reloading supplies
I live in Plymouth MA. area and I'm looking for local sources for powder, primers, bullets, probably need new dies too.

Last edited:
Mark Cohen at the Powder Horn in Hyannis has a pretty good selection. Also, if your travels take you to the greater Boston area, Four Seasons in Woburn could also set you up. Their web site is fsguns.com.

If you want to buy components and such, you may want to take a ride to Rileys in Hookset NH. They have a very large reloading section.

Northeast Trading Co. in Attleboro also has reloading supplies. Not sure that you'd call any of our suggestions "close by" however.

When I lived in Plymouth some 15 years ago M&M Sports used to carry guns and some reloading supplies, but I just checked their web site and it looks like they're only a jock shop now. Still, might be worth a call to check.

Otherwise, you may be better off mail-ordering. A lot of places are intimidated by Sturmbannfuhrer Reilly's tactics, but there are a few out there who have the guts to resist - I'll PM you with a couple suggestions.

Middleboro Gun Shop has a good selection of reloading supplies. This shouldn't be to far from Plymouth.

When I lived in Plymouth some 15 years ago M&M Sports used to carry guns and some reloading supplies, but I just checked their web site and it looks like they're only a jock shop now. Still, might be worth a call to check.

I believe M&M Sports and M&M Outfitters (both occupy the same storefront) are two separate concerns.

M&M Outfitters do have a modest selection of powders, primers, and the like. I also understand they can order most anything you need.

Whereas you're down that way anyway, that would probably be your best bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
M&Ms - The gun dept. is now a separate operation, though physically connected building wise. It is called M&M Plimoth Bay Outfitters. They carry a limited supply of reloading items and can order just about anything you want through their supplier, Ellet Bros. Middleboro Gun Shop has a pretty good supply of reloading supplies.

Powder

Anyone interested in combining an order to Powder Valley to split shipping and Hazmat charges?

Supplies

There are a few clubs in the area that provide group buys for their members. These clubs have FFL and Ammunition licenses ($200/yr), and operate as a non-profit. Arranging and managing group buys takes a lot of effort. Is this a service that Northeastshooters.com can consider providing?

Last edited:
Supplies

Great. [grin] This was not clear in any of the menu categories. Are there any examples of recent powder, primer, & projectile buys and prices. Weaponeer.com lists their group buys and prices on their main page.

Back
Top Bottom