Where did you buy your first gun?

I bought my first gun (m&p 9c) at First Defense last year...great place. I also met Blitz that day...but I was still pretty new to NES.

i bought my first shotgun at 16 at rileys in nh. remington 1100, best shotgun ever in my eyes. I bought my first pistol at stateline in plaistow in may 09. beretta px4, also an awesome firearm. Both stores have awesome service.

I bought my first gun when I lived in RI. I don't think the place is around anymore but it was in Providence called "DB Guns". It was on Main street near the old Sears and Roebuck if I remember correctly. First purchase was a Mossberg Shotgun, then a Marlin lever action 30-30, Browning 9mm, Remington 1100 and on it went....

Last edited:
My "virgin" purchase was a Rossi .22 10-round revolver....quite the piece of junk, but for $89 NIB at the time, it seemed worth it! Sold it to a dealer for $15!

Four Seasons .. they even saved me from making a mistake .. was intent on Purchasing a S&W Sigma Series 9MM

wish I could say the same about the shop I purchased from. My first purchase was a Ruger SR9. I hated it! I payed too much for it ( $40 more than anywhere else ) and the when I wanted to trade it in they offered $65 less than anyone else....... Live and learn I guess. I wont mention the shop name because I honestly believe they are nice guys, I just wont be making any more purchases there.

wish I could say the same about the shop I purchased from. My first purchase was a Ruger SR9. I hated it! I payed too much for it ( $40 more than anywhere else ) and the when I wanted to trade it in they offered $65 less than anyone else....... Live and learn I guess. I wont mention the shop name because I honestly believe they are nice guys, I just wont be making any more purchases there.

I purchased a used Colt somewhere and had the same experience. It was $1200 used, when I brought it back two days later, he said the best he could do was $1000. Now, what bothered me is when I've tried to negotiate with this guy before, he would say "no can do, I only make about $30 a gun". Now he was buying the Colt two days later for $200 less. Needless to say, I will not be making a purchase there again.

I purchased a used Colt somewhere and had the same experience. It was $1200 used, when I brought it back two days later, he said the best he could do was $1000. Now, what bothered me is when I've tried to negotiate with this guy before, he would say "no can do, I only make about $30 a gun". Now he was buying the Colt two days later for $200 less. Needless to say, I will not be making a purchase there again.

I paid $479.99 for the SR9 ( I knew I was over paying, but I really liked the guys at the shop ) It was when they offered me $225 3 weeks later, with no discount on the beretta 92 ( which was well over $600 ) that I had enough.....

Lew Hortons. on Rt 9. I bought a Stainless 10/22. My uncle paid me $4400.00 in cash OT, and I had to drive by it on my way home.

I got a nice compound bow that day too.

and a RWS 52.

and a scope for both.

and 8 arrows.

and a 3d deer target.

and a pack of judo points

and some beeman silver jets

21 years old + 4400 in cash+lew hortons= flaming pocket syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom