• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where did you buy your first gun?

my first ever purchased gun was from nicks sport shop way back in the early 70s it was a virginian dragoon in 44 mag............most all other purchases have been at r and r in belchertown....way too many to list or even remember

Smith and Wesson 1911 .45 from Collector's in Stoneham.

I was a nervous kid making my first purchase, they walked me through. Still have it, still one of my favorites.

The first gun I ever purchased was a S&W 6904, bought at Worldwide Firearms in Enfield Connecticut somewhere around 1986. I had to sell it several years later to pay rent [sad]

Mossberg 500, slug barrel(smoothbore) and shot barrel with a lock and 2 boxes of ammo for $200.00. Herman's sporting goods in Canton center.
1st handgun was a Ruger P89 w/2 15 round mags. in stainless from MVP sports Rt.1 Norwood. I think I paid $325 for that.
Still have them both. I have never sold a firearm [smile]

My first gun was a graduation and 18th birthday present. It was a Ruger P345 my Dad purchased at Kittery Trading Post. The first gun I bought was a used Winchester Model 70 Super Shadow in .270 WSM for $425 at Rileys in August 2008. A week later I purchased a used Springfield XD9 Sub-compact for the same price at the same store.

My first gun purchase was a 2nd gen Glock 19 from Four Seasons back in 2004. I have since sold this to a co-worker when I upgraded to a 3rd gen and regretted it every days since.

[laugh2]I live in upstate New York. all the way up north. I just jot my permit after about 5 months good deal not to bad but
the first pistol I bought is the Browning BDM (9mm) and Browning Buckmark
(22). I got them at the Old Lantern in Plattsburgh. $499 for the BDM and $370 for the buckmark
that is me[laugh2]
will have a 1911 just looking for the ONE.

When I was 15 or so, my dad and I went halves on a M11 9mm. When you are 15 that gun is a ton of fun! The first one I fully funded myself was a Sako 30-06 for my move to Alaska. Man could that shoot small groups. I finally parted with it when, thousands of rounds later, it could no longer hold groups under 3/4 of an inch. What a dope I was.

Dave

Bought my 3 first guns on the same day.

M&P S&W 45 from fellow NESer
Sig Mosquito and Glock 17 from State Line in NH
That can't be right... according to the idiots who push OGAM, you must have sold them all to some gangbanger. Uh-huh... a Glock. Yup. Must have.

Why would an honest man need THREE guns at once?? [rolleyes]

(Sorry if the sarcasm is a little too thick... had to layer it on in case that idiot John Rosenthal reads this!)

Back
Top Bottom