• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where can I find a Benelli M4?

Helping out a friend find a great present for her husband. Looking for a M4, any idea what shops have something like this in stock? We're on the South Shore, would rather not head to Four Seasons.

Thanks!

Merry Christmas

Hunter's trading post is a Benelli authorized dealer, but it doesn't look like they have any in stock. Have you looked at any Dick's? They also carry benelli shotguns, although I'm not sure if they carry the m4 in MA.

I saw one at Hunters last year but haven't checked out their shotguns lately. I've seen them at Bass Pro in Foxboro both in the rack and the glass counter but I'd call before going there. I don't recall seeing one the last couple of times I was there but again, I didn't check out their shotguns.

Last edited:
Not that its close, but the last time I was up in Kittery they had one too.

I find if you just throw 1500$+ at the computer screen, one will show up eventually.

Bob's Gun & Archery Pro shop in Webster is an authorized Benelli dealer but I don't know if he has any in stock.

Thanks for help, looking for a black version. Looks like it will be Hunters tomorrow or GunBroker.

Talked to a shop that deals in these today, they were out. I was surprised when they told me it's roughly 90 days for them to get more in stock.

Thanks!

Found one, as previously mentioned, I threw $1800 at my computer screen and a brand new M4 is going to show up on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom