• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where can I buy a medium sized can of pepper spray?

wheelgun

NES Member
I'm looking to buy a medium sized can of pepper spray, 1.5 - 2oz, not the little key-chain pocket carry type. I've called local Mass. gun shops and none carry that size. Maura won't allow mail order of the stuff.

Does anyone know shops in Mass. or southern NH that carry it? I mean for instance something like this:

61z7z%2BiIByL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

Thanks.

I recently saw pepper spray in all sizes at my local Lowe's....Had to do a second take to be sure...

Thanks all for the ideas. My Lowes only carries pocket sized types. I've tried at least two different Ebay sellers, both replied with the same message, no go in Mass. Amazon same thing.

However, the idea of checking Walmart seems like it'll work. Local store doesn't stock it, but I was able to order it from their web site with the option of having it delivered to the store for pickup. They accepted the order, so far so good.

Local police supply sounds like it would work too, that'll be my next option if needed. I used to visit AAA in Dedham, but I see not they're no longer open weekends so that's a pain.

Amazon, no issues there

Since several people say Amazon works fine, I just went back and checked them again. I tried at least 6-7 different brands and sizes. In EVERY case, Amazon has a message on the product page that says "This item cannot be shipped to your selected location."

Since several people say Amazon works fine, I just went back and checked them again. I tried at least 6-7 different brands and sizes. In EVERY case, Amazon has a message on the product page that says "This item cannot be shipped to your selected location."
Just choose a different seller. That is what I did and ordered it from Amazon successfully.

Don't use Amazon as the "seller". For most products you can pick who you buy from.

Same here. I eventually gave up and found a manufacturer that would ship here.

There are also a lot of other sellers.

I ordered a stun gun from home security superstore I think so I bet they’d do oc.

My wife ordered pepper spray for her keychain from Amazon last year. I agree with others that you likely have to change who you’re buying it from. Make sure the order isn’t “fulfilled by Amazon.”

I'm looking to buy a medium sized can of pepper spray, 1.5 - 2oz, not the little key-chain pocket carry type. I've called local Mass. gun shops and none carry that size. Maura won't allow mail order of the stuff.

Does anyone know shops in Mass. or southern NH that carry it? I mean for instance something like this:

61z7z%2BiIByL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

Thanks.
try pulman arms in worcester they have a selection of pepper spray

Back
Top Bottom