Votes: 1 1.0%
  • VT

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • NY

• Total voters
Born in Belfast, grew up on North Haven, went to school at USM, live in Bowdoinham.

That's all in Maine, by the way.

I had to vote to keep the ratio below 10:1 MA:NH. Lived in MA until last year, moved up to the middle of nowhere to get away.

Born in Seattle, raised in Maryland, schooled in Maryland and Virginia, spent time in South Carolina and Exeter, England, and four years in the USAF at Vandenberg, California before setting up shop in eastern Massachusetts in the late eighties.

Last edited:
Cross-X said:
Born in Seattle, raised in Maryland, schooled in Maryland and Virginia, spent time in South Carolina and Exeter, England, and four years in the USAF at Vandenberg, California before coming here in the late eighties.

Here being? I don't think it lists your vote with your message and it's not in your profile that I can tell.

Been here in Plymouth, MA all my life.

Surprising no one from CT yet. From the looks of ARF.com the CT'ers are all there.

CT Dakota said:
Well somebody finally had to check in from CT.[smile]

You should also check out Sigforum, there is a buch of members from CT. there also.

YAY! Welcome CT Dakota

Mass born and raised, still here and likely to stay (Family, career etc). I would imagine shooters in most other states can get most of the info they need on the "national" websites and forums, this site is great because it is one of the few places you can come to and get some help figuring out what you can actually do in Mass. I just found the site recently and it has been very helpful. I saw the ad for the Marlboro show in the Goal newspaper and then searched the internet for info on the show and these forums came up. On top of all the info on Mass compliance the regional info is also helpful. The list of the gun shops alone has been great, I had never heard of Four Seasons before I read about them on the boards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom