• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where are you all getting ammo from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been to wally world for a long while and went there today looking for air rifle pellets. Not only did they not have ANY pellets of any type, they had almost no ammo at all and a sign saying people are limited to buying 3 boxes of .22 per day! WTF is going on and how am I just now aware of this? Anyhow, where are those of you who live in MA getting your ammo? Sure as s**t wish I lived in a state that let you order ammo online.

Every site I've looked at has a "no MA" type clause. If you know something I don't could you let me know? Or if I'm not allowed to ask in public send me a PM? I don't get why you're saying IBTL??

I haven't been to wally world for a long while and went there today looking for air rifle pellets. Not only did they not have ANY pellets of any type, they had almost no ammo at all and a sign saying people are limited to buying 3 boxes of .22 per day! WTF is going on and how am I just now aware of this? Anyhow, where are those of you who live in MA getting your ammo? Sure as s**t wish I lived in a state that let you order ammo online.

Are you Rip Van Winkle?[smile] Maybe you're just a really busy guy.....well, here it is:
there is a shortage of many calibers that sees to be easing, but .22 is still much in demand. it's been talked about on this site quite a bit.[horse][horse][horse]
Ammo is around if you look. You may have to hit a few wally worlds before what you find what you need. . good luck.

Wow, this is a weird thread.

You're just realizing now that there is an ammo shortage of certain calibers?? What the hell?

No offense to you ment, but have you been living under a rock for the last year or so?

22 and all ammo has been in short/missing supply for about a year now, and those posts have been up at wally world for the last 6-9 months.

I guess you don't go out much for ammo!

The good news is that ammo is is coming back slowly and prices are dropping, but go to small gun shops to find 22.

Wally world get wiped out in a few hours as soon as it hits the shelf... and sold to others later at a higher price!

Welcome to ammo reality version 2014... [mg]

Last edited:
OK, I clearly have to rephrase what I was trying to say. Yeah, I know there's been an ammo shortage for a long while but I've always been able to find at least a box of what I was looking for. I was mainly surprised that wally world had zero air gun material at all and I've never seen any sign anywhere telling me I was limited to buying only a certain amount of anything. I have been trying to get my target practice using my .22 pellet rifle but even those are getting hard to find, at least in my area. And before anybody jumps up and helpfully tells me I can order pellets online...I know that but it's nice to go get things instead of waiting for the mail. Anyhow, I guess you can just go ahead an keep making fun, thanks anyway.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he hasn't been calling his Rep or faxing to the Ways and Means Committe either....

Probably was walking past the State House that Wednesday morning too, wondering what all the crowd and fuss was about, checking out Leah Cole, etc....
[party]

I wasn't insulted until this last post. I'm a member of NRA and GOAL and I've been doing all the recommended things. I got one actual, helpful PM from somebody so I'm done with this thread, mod's you can close it or all y'all can just keep piling on and making fun, either way I won't be reading anymore of this foolishness.

there's no reason to be nasty to the OP.

not everyone does a daily ammo inventory like some of us.
if you can't be helpful or useful to him, then why post anything?

OP if you have specific questions about which ammo to get where, feel free to PM me and I can gladly share my sources (nothing special but i prefer not to post publicly).

ignore the haters. they are just upset about their own ammo situations and dumping frustrations on you.

OK, I clearly have to rephrase what I was trying to say. Yeah, I know there's been an ammo shortage for a long while but I've always been able to find at least a box of what I was looking for. I was mainly surprised that wally world had zero air gun material at all and I've never seen any sign anywhere telling me I was limited to buying only a certain amount of anything. I have been trying to get my target practice using my .22 pellet rifle but even those are getting hard to find, at least in my area. And before anybody jumps up and helpfully tells me I can order pellets online...I know that but it's nice to go get things instead of waiting for the mail. Anyhow, I guess you can just go ahead an keep making fun, thanks anyway.

Do you have a Tractor Supply in your area? Here in NH they sell bb guns ammo and pellets.

Maybe give them a call to see if they carry them in your area?

Good Luck with your search, hope they can help!

Well, was at Bass Pro today and their shelves were fully stocked with everything, except 22lr. Seems to be the last holdout getting back on the shelves.

All your answers can be found in the NES Members (secret) Forum.
But you've got to Pay to Play.

And remember; You can't WIN if you don't PLAY...

You can certainly get all the airgun pellets and other supplies online. Also, Dick's carries pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom