Where are the pro gun Celebrities?

y9e3ema3.jpg

Lead singer of tool in the new rifle power mag.

he was in the military before Tool

I remember a bio about him, he couldnt express himself the way he wanted so he left and started in music

Last edited:
He ran as a Libertarian candidate in 1994 though he supports an AWB, at least as of Newtown. Though he doesn't consider himself anti-gun.

He's basically a fudd.

He also supports the soda ban, stop and frisk, and anything else nanny state that you can think of. Typical NYC rich guy.

i would imagine that a lot of the actors and actress say what producers and casting people want to hear. might not be what they truly feel but they might not find work unless their political views line up.

Bill Maher has a handgun at home for HD. Interesting what he says about 'everything gets abused'.

Bill Maher Is Not A Proud Gun Owner @ TeamCoco.com

I'm convinced having come from the UK (have you been to a town in the UK on a Saturday night??) that a gun culture is a polite culture, and guns allow the weak to protect themselves, which is an honorable aim.
It's clear the more guns that are around, the more accidents there will be, and more stolen guns will end up in the wrong hands, but as Bill stated everything gets abused. Guns are not going anywhere in the US, that's clear. Background checks and training I believe need to be a part of the future, but I understand why many of you are irritated by that.

Been posted before, but for all of his failings, he had this right... He did underestimate the power of progressive liberals however...

JFK.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom