• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where are my Reputation Comments - Where is my Feedback ?

Fewww, I was afraid people I don't know wouldn't know how cool I was on the internet. [laugh]

For real though, thanks for turning it back on Boss, I do enjoy this feature. [thumbsup]

this song popped into my head

[video=youtube_share;RGpgkCE41x8]http://youtu.be/RGpgkCE41x8[/video]

I think its fitting lol

tumblr_lt4djiyO7k1qbymhco1_r4_250.gif

Last edited:
OK, so here's the irony. Bitching got rep turned off, buuuut.... bitching got rep turned on. So the moral of the story is bitch and you'll get your way? Yay! j/k lol Derek and rep system get +1 for turning rep back on

OK, so here's the irony. Bitching got rep turned off, buuuut.... bitching got rep turned on. So the moral of the story is bitch and you'll get your way? Yay! j/k lol Derek and rep system get +1 for turning rep back on

negged you. JAY KAY. [wink]

[video=youtube_share;WccfbPQNMbg]http://youtu.be/WccfbPQNMbg[/video]

it's past noon, let's get drunk and party, NES.

All I can say is [sad] sorry guise

OK, so just talked to Derek and he turned my frown [sad] upside down. [smile] I think I shit a little in my pants in the mean time. I think some news will be coming on the rep system but you didn't hear it from me... mmkay?

Oh and +1 on the bungholio reference. Now I need some TP for my bung hole.

Last edited:
I doesn't get it. My REP icon is gone but peoples is stll able to REP me. Can you'se see the ICON? It's not there when I looks at me own posts.

I can't ****ing wait until it's turned off again.

funny you should mention that because i made that exact point to Derek, and he said "the karma section was alive and well long before there were rep point" I have only been on the forum since spring of 09 its been around since 05 SINCE I CAN'T TELL YOU GUYS APPART NOW any 05 veterans wanna chime in and talk of the old days before rep points?

When I started on NES, there WERE no rep points - you had to bitch the guy out in WORDS in a POST!! And if you were too good at that you got BANNED!! (Just send a PM to Scrivener and ask him!) [grin]

More likely Derek got tired because more people bitched about it being gone than did about being butt-hurt. I kind of pity him, actually... having to listen to all of us bitching, pissing and moaning must get old.

Back
Top Bottom