• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where are my Reputation Comments - Where is my Feedback ?

SalemCat

Banned
How do I review the Reputation Comments I've received ?

And how do I get Feedback ? Do I need maybe 1000 Rep's to get 1 Feedback ?

If there's a good sticky on this please let me know.

Rep is separate from feedback. Go to settings and scroll down halfway. If they don't leave comments when they rep you , it'll say no comment.

Feedback score is on your itrader page. It's when you buy / sell etc. 100 reps and it'll go to next title etc. someone may be able to explain better than me.

How do I review the Reputation Comments I've received ?

And how do I get Feedback ? Do I need maybe 1000 Rep's to get 1 Feedback ?

If there's a good sticky on this please let me know.

Reputation and feedback are two different animals. Feedback is related to a transaction, reputation is given via the start at the bottom left of a post.

Not sure how to view reputation except it pops up when you get some.

Feedback is the last tab to the right under "my profile".

Rep is separate from feedback. Go to settings and scroll down halfway. If they don't leave comments when they rep you , it'll say no comment.

Feedback score is on your itrader page. It's when you buy / sell etc. 100 reps and it'll go to next title etc. someone may be able to explain better than me.

Thanks !

Though I've gone to SETTINGS, and looked at the left Column, and clicked on everything that looked like it might display my Rep Comments. No go.

The weird thing is I used to be able to find them - but I consumed so much alcohol during the Super Bowl I guess that part of my brain was erased.

- - - Updated - - -

This Forum works very differently than other Forums I use.

Not really a dig, but I find it a bit tricky.

Go to settings. And go like halfway down in the center ! Forget about the left column. Under subscribed threads will be rep points received and then given.

Not sure if I'm in the right spot, but when I look at my feedback rating; I see it, but I'm not able to look at the feedback. I get a note stating that I dont have permission? This is odd as I could see this info in the past.

Please advise

how many positive reps do you need to get another green dot, i didnt see that in the linked post.

it's 100 points for the first 5 blocks.

Zappa explains a little bit more about it here: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...=1#post2519052

That only works for the first 5 dark green squares, then you need 200 points for each of the light greens squares that follow.
So you need at least 1500 reps points to get a full "caterpillar".
From there, IIRC, you need 2500 to be a "World Champion", 5000 for a "Two Time World Champion" and 10,000 to get to "Three Time World Champion".
BTW, there are only about a dozen or so three timers.

I'm only seeing subscribed threads on the Settings page now...no reps. Anyone else have the same issue?

I talked to Derek he turned it off because he was getting to many people whining like children because they got neg repped. Way to go ya sissies I had just hit double distinguished 3 days ago!

Great, so I have a Notification saying one rep comment. Can't view it. Can't clear it either. I notice too that the "badge" icon is gone on posts now so yeah looks like it's turned off. Pussies!

LOL, this is why we can't have nice things.

I won't lie I'm upset, people who are hyper sensative and complain need to grow up. If you don't want to be neg repped don't say stupid stuff. So now none of us can differenciate (spelling) between somedonkey troll or a seasoned person who knows what he's talking about, join date and # of posts only get you so far. theres people with half the posts that I have that are world champs and theres people who have been members since 09 that still can't hit the barn.

not my rodeo so its out of my control but i'm pretty sure i'm not alone on this one

- - - Updated - - -

oh man, reps were like the best part of NES. god damn it. [sad2]

derek himself has negged me and i've deserved it! god damn it, folks.

I agree, i was proud of my rank I earned it, thats how you get those ranks by earning it, i have been neg repped before to i sucked it up and moved on.

I handed out neg reps because it was funny.

Now this forum isn't funny anymore.

The_Internet__Serious_Business_by_HerpDerpWin.jpg

"They" will neg rep you just because they don't agree with your Politics. Not many though. Maybe one in a thousand.

And yeah, the Rep system is down right now. Thought it was just me. But it's not.

ITrader rep... separates the men from the boys.

:D

This post would have gotten rep... back in the good old days.

I handed out neg reps because it was funny.

Now this forum isn't funny anymore.

The_Internet__Serious_Business_by_HerpDerpWin.jpg

ITrader rep... separates the men from the boys.

:D

This post would have gotten rep... back in the good old days.

these.

one thing i liked about the green caterpillar was that it was an easy way to distinguish who was here for awhile and who was newer, it was good for poking fun at people that deserved it, or just screwing with your friends.

thank you to the whining little day lady bitches who pestered derek enough to make him turn the feature off, he works hard enough between actually living a real life and then having to police up all the shit on here which admittedly i've been a part of sometimes... but getting a whole feature of the board disabled? nice going, boys. [crying]

I won't lie I'm upset, people who are hyper sensative and complain need to grow up. If you don't want to be neg repped don't say stupid stuff. So now none of us can differenciate (spelling) between somedonkey troll or a seasoned person who knows what he's talking about, join date and # of posts only get you so far. theres people with half the posts that I have that are world champs and theres people who have been members since 09 that still can't hit the barn.

not my rodeo so its out of my control but i'm pretty sure i'm not alone on this one

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, i was proud of my rank I earned it, thats how you get those ranks by earning it, i have been neg repped before to i sucked it up and moved on.

Meh, it will save the new folks a bunch of money on buying reps and popularity in the karma section.

I liked the rep system because I would send short notes of agreement or info with out actually replying to a thread.

these.

one thing i liked about the green caterpillar was that it was an easy way to distinguish who was here for awhile and who was newer, it was good for poking fun at people that deserved it, or just screwing with your friends.

thank you to the whining little day lady bitches who pestered derek enough to make him turn the feature off, he works hard enough between actually living a real life and then having to police up all the shit on here which admittedly i've been a part of sometimes... but getting a whole feature of the board disabled? nice going, boys. [crying]

I agree and 2 days ago would have given you +1 for that so now i will just give you a [thumbsup]... its not the same is it

Should we add Karma to the dried up supplies list?

funny you should mention that because i made that exact point to Derek, and he said "the karma section was alive and well long before there were rep point" I have only been on the forum since spring of 09 its been around since 05 SINCE I CAN'T TELL YOU GUYS APPART NOW any 05 veterans wanna chime in and talk of the old days before rep points?

- - - Updated - - -

god damn it, this sounds too much like communism!!!

[thumbsup]

ugh still not the same, i swear if they take away the thumbs up guy i'm gunna freak out lol

Back
Top Bottom