• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"When They Come For Your Guns"

When They Come For Your Guns . . . You Will Turn Them Over
Monday, July 30, 2012 at 11:41AM
Jim Karger

"When they come for my gun, they will have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands," is a common refrain I often hear from the Neo-Cons when there is a threat, credible or otherwise, that the US government is going to take their firearms.

And, when I hear this crazy talk, I agree with them openly. "You are right. They will pry your gun from your cold dead hands," which I often follow with the question, "And where will that leave you except face down in a pool of your own blood the middle of the street, just another dead fool resisting the State?"

http://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog...me-for-your-guns-you-will-turn-them-over.html

I wish when people got all antsy in their pantsy about posting "DUPE!!!!!!!111" they would atleast post the original tread link.

I think the author is dismissing the probability that US Soldiers will defect and join the "rebellion" (bringing their AR-15s and loads of ammo with them), rather than shoot at fellow Americans.

Oh, and IBTL.

One more time....

GixF5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom