When they come for the Bobby Orr statue, it's go time

I just met with a friend who has compiled a list( me included) and met with a couple of dozen guys in my area who will be guarding (fully armed) the monuments and civil war memorials in my area.

This is how it's done around these parts.image.jpeg

Last edited:
I just met with a friend who has compiled a list( me included) and met with a couple of dozen guys in my area who will be guarding (fully armed) the monuments and civil war memorials in my area.

Where is your area? Wondering because I cannot imagine an american going to the mattresses to defend the memory of a failed army who were on the wrong side of history.

They will go after Red Auerbach's statue first.

c1c024050316a0059541050c6551159c.jpg

My racist grandfather, who I thought HATED hockey, talked about it all the time. "Those poor black pucks. . . . " I think that's what he said.

Where is your area? Wondering because I cannot imagine an american going to the mattresses to defend the memory of a failed army who were on the wrong side of history.

Lol, not sure if serious, these cretins don't seem to care what "side" the monument represents....

I’m sure your friend is good to go, you know him, I don’t, but I still couldn’t stop the initial thought entering my mind of, “Really? What agency is he working UC for?”

Not trying to disrespect him or you, your motivation is justified, it’s just how my brain works.

I’m sure your friend is good to go, you know him, I don’t, but I still couldn’t stop the initial thought entering my mind of, “Really? What agency is he working UC for?”

Not trying to disrespect him or you, your motivation is justified, it’s just how my brain works.

I understand. I've known him for fifteen years, and he has known every other person involved for twice that. There is nothing illegal about what we are doing, this is constitutional carry Kentucky. Open or concealed, no permit needed.

The group, minus me was at a civil war battle field site memorial cemetery with monuments this past weekend pulling armed watch and a buss load of leftists arrived, immediately saw about 15 well armed men( rifles, shotguns, and everyone carrying a sidearm) standing guard and they left at three times the speed they arrived.
These guys are guarding their family's graves......this isn't some public attraction on the Boston Common.

Last edited:

I cannot imagine anyone as myopic you going to the mattress for anything. This is a cemetery of local men who's families are still around......they are my friends.....and yes I'd go to the mattress for any one of them as would they for me....even as a "yankee".

I understand. I've known him for fifteen years, and he has known every other person involved for twice that. There is nothing illegal about what we are doing, this is constitutional carry Kentucky. Open or concealed, no permit needed.

The group, minus me was at a civil war cemetery with monuments this past weekend pulling armed watch and a buss load of leftists arrived, immediately saw about 15 well armed men( rifles, shotguns, and everyone carrying a sidearm) standing guard and they left at three times the speed they arrived.
These guys are guarding their family's graves......this isn't some public attraction on the Boston Common.

Roger. And outstanding work there, well done.

Time’s coming for all of us to be taking that stand no matter what state we’re in.

Lol, not sure if serious, these cretins don't seem to care what "side" the monument represents....

Idiots don't know history. They destroyed Gen. Grant's monument too.

Protesters tear down statues of Union general Ulysses S. Grant, national anthem lyricist Francis Scott Key

The main problem is that those morons are controlling major political party in US.

I cannot imagine anyone as myopic you going to the mattress for anything. This is a cemetery of local men who's families are still around......they are my friends.....and yes I'd go to the mattress for any one of them as would they for me....even as a "yankee".

How close were your friends to their great great great great gandpappys?

Family is family you miserable prick. Those folks obv understand that and value it, clearly much more than you do.

I can’t tell if you try this hard just to be so completely unlikable as a person or if it comes naturally to you, but, I’d still like to think that your grandchildren or family would be able to find something, anything, about you, as f***ing hard as that may be for them, to make them proud enough to do the same for you many years from now.

So you would let somebody destroy part of your family's history just "because it was old?" Wow. Also this isn't necessarily about lionizing the confederacy or any bullshit like that. I think it's just a matter of common respect of the dead. Let me put it this way when World War 2 vets go to France, I don't think any of the Americans are pissing on German Soldier graves even though we won....

So you would let somebody destroy part of your family's history just "because it was old?" Wow. Also this isn't necessarily about lionizing the confederacy or any bullshit like that. I think it's just a matter of common respect of the dead. Let me put it this way when World War 2 vets go to France, I don't think any of the Americans are pissing on German Soldier graves even though we won....

Obviously you havent met my family.

As for pissing on germans graves, I have a few Jewish friends who absolutely would.

Family is family you miserable prick. Those folks obv understand that and value it, clearly much more than you do.

I can’t tell if you try this hard just to be so completely unlikable as a person or if it comes naturally to you, but, I’d still like to think that your grandchildren or family would be able to find something, anything, about you, as f***ing hard as that may be for them, to make them proud enough to do the same for you many years from now.

You're wound a little tight. When did this turn into a snowflake zone? Uzi can (and has) dish it out as well as anyone. A little joking about standing a post on an old cemetery and I'm a miserable prick. Nut up or shut up. I have taken much worse than that on here. I'm sure Uzi will be fine...or he will fire back. As is the wont of this entire forum.

Obviously you havent met my family.

As for pissing on germans graves, I have a few Jewish friends who absolutely would.

You're wound a little tight. When did this turn into a snowflake zone? Uzi can (and has) dish it out as well as anyone. A little joking about standing a post on an old cemetery and I'm a miserable prick. Nut up or shut up. I have taken much worse than that on here. I'm sure Uzi will be fine...or he will fire back. As is the wont of this entire forum.

Not only are you a miserable prick, you are ignorant, dishonorable and belligerently disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom