• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

When the whole country becomes Chicagostan what will you do?

MSM will just tell you that everything is wonderful and that there is no crime. Sorta like they did in the USSR of old.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I heard in Australia just after they announced their semi auto confiscation there suddenly was a huge demand for large diameter PVC pipes...

This. We will all be way too occupied dealing with martial lawr from a totalitarian govt to be laughing at anyone.

I will laugh at the people asking their Iphones "what do I do?".

I will laugh at the people who will wait for days for help to arrive while holding their rape whistle.

I will laugh at the people that thought the government will protect them.

I will laugh at the people saying all we need is love.

I will laugh at the weak people that would not get their hands dirty or have never worked a hard day in their life!

Then I will laugh at all the fun I'm going to have without all the stupid rules I won't have to follow anymore!![smile]

I don't think the entire country will become Chicagostan - we'll get revolts and secession before that happens. Some areas might - but people are ALREADY pretty pissed off and I don't see anything on the horizon that is going to un-piss them.

From all the economic indicators - whomever becomes the next President will inherit a recession - and depending on whom you listen to - it could be a nice big one.

My worry - or hope - is the backlash to the next President. My worry is that Trump gets in - and the progressive commie left goes super ultra retard in response - and the country goes full on commie at the turn of the 2020 presidential cycle.

I think there is hope though - that if Hillary gets in - there is such a MASSIVE backlash to her in office and the insane levels of corruption - that this country goes thru a massive political douching - and we end up killing the progressive left to such an extent that they hold no significant political power for many election cycles after that.

The one fly in the ointment is the Supreme Court appointees. But I've seen it pointed out that the sword that the Supreme Court holds over the country's head - is something that did not used to exist way back in the past. They were an equal - or in some cases less than equal branch of government. We might all be better off if the court goes full retard - and then the country responds as a whole by just ignoring their rulings. That would mean a devolution of power from the Feds back down to the states - but that is something that should happen anyway if we have any hope of regaining liberty in this country.

So I'm not completely convinced that the Supreme Court going full leftist retard is necessarily a bad thing in the end - it might be just the thing to force the issue and put them back into their proper place.

It would of course mean a massive political shit storm - but we're going to get that anyway.

The commies have a saying : " the action is the reaction " Send the Supreme Court full-on commie - and you WILL get a reaction from the American public.

I would cry for what has become of my country. Maybe I'm feeling pessimistic this morning, but I'm afraid it's inevitable and my only hope is we can hold it at bay for another 60 years so I'm well in my grave when it happens. I feel sorry for those of you on here with children to think about.

Yes, grandchildren too

Back
Top Bottom