When on a binge

I purchased a swede husqvarna m38 barreled action and a swede m96 that was cut down but not finished a sporter. Then i seen a LLama 9mm/38acp pistol full size like a 1911 clone. It shoots ether 9mm largo or 38acp i couldn't pass that up. I get to shoot the cheap 9mm largo ammo. I hope to restore the swede's. I just got the bug again and went on a binge.

Down the road i'm thinking about building a few youth rifles for my grandkids. Using barreled actions would be a plus. I think a 6,5mm swede and a 7mm mauser would be my first two calibers in youth rifles.

You know its hard to pass up the buys when we see them. I just ordered a 95 chilean 7mm barreled action for one of my builds too. The grandkids will have a blast with them. I'm broke but happy that i have something to do.

I have a few M93 actions that I am going to build each of my kids a 7mm Mauser on. Also want to build one into a 35 Rem. My dream is for my kids to each take their first deer with a rifle that I built for them.

I have a '93 barreled action, a '95 barreled action both in 7mm mauser. Plus two swede barreled actions in 6,5mm. Now i'm thinking of the 1916 mauser in 7,62 for another short barrel build too. I just don't know what a gunsmith will charge to cut the barrels down, recrown them and move the orginal front site to the cut down barrel. One more build i would like to do is the small ring 7,62x39 bolt action too. Just a few winter projects. I plan on taking my time too. I did pick up a m94 stock and metal so i may build a swede m94 too.

I been getting the older C&R 22cal rifles for the kids too. My plan is if i don't live that long the grandkids and the future generations of my family will have everything they need to shoot. Plus when i pass on some surplups may go with me....

Please remember there were no complete surplus guns hurt in any way for my builds they are built from parts not complete orginal surplups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom