• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

When is the Roster coming?

Sorry for the confusion but the only reason I asked is, I spoke to a rep at Para she said a Para Carry which is allready available in .45 in MA. would soon be available in 9mm sometime this year.

You can figure that EOPS MIGHT release a new roster in 3-6 months. That seems to be the time frame between roster releases.

Hmmm....do I put up another "Insert <snicker> here" post, or do I leave them be to wallow in their misery of servitude to the Commonwealth? I think I'll pass this time around.

You can say all you want, but reality is not all of us can just up and leave this hell hole right now. We are taking steps and fixing up the house so when the time comes we can sell it and move. Right now family obligations keep us here and will for the time being. Doesn't mean we like it. Doesn't mean you need to keep rubbing our noses in it, and doesn't mean we like the way Mass is going.

You can say all you want, but reality is not all of us can just up and leave this hell hole right now. We are taking steps and fixing up the house so when the time comes we can sell it and move. Right now family obligations keep us here and will for the time being. Doesn't mean we like it. Doesn't mean you need to keep rubbing our noses in it, and doesn't mean we like the way Mass is going.

Note also that, snce he's no longer a Mass resident and has not been for a while, his screen name would seem to be fraudulent.

This kinda surprised me...

Heckler & Koch P2000 .357 Sig
Heckler & Koch P2000SK .357 Sig[

Have fun trying to buy one, though. I'm not even sure why they're
on the list; it's possible that some LE agencies want EOPS certified stuff, or
it could just be HK testing the waters.

-Mike

Now this one surprised me. Charter arms, 74420 Stainless steel Full 2.5" .44 Spl Reg. 22 oz. $399.00

Have fun trying to buy one, though. I'm not even sure why they're
on the list; it's possible that some LE agencies want EOPS certified stuff, or
it could just be HK testing the waters.

-Mike
How awesome would it be if HK got back into the MA market though! They have some of the SAFEST and most RELIABLE guns ever made. My USPc in .40 is my favorite all time gun, I beat the crap out of it and have never had one problem ever! It is pre-98, so who knows how many rounds were fired previously and I know I've put well over 4,000 rnds threw it and never did it even hiccup. There are not many good guns out there that can compare. Look at all the headaches with the M&P. I no there might be bugs in the M&P but IMHO HK is the best, I don't even let my G27 sit in the GunVault next to bed with my HK its its shrine. And for all the people that say HK's are for gun snobs, NO WAY! If you want the best buy HK.
With out drifting off thread to much anyone think the newer roster might see those HK's getting legal?

Why does the EOPS even publish a list if it doesn't make a difference? If the AG doesn't publish anything on what is and isn’t allowed, then how can he prosecute?

Why does the EOPS even publish a list if it doesn't make a difference? If the AG doesn't publish anything on what is and isn’t allowed, then how can he prosecute?

The EOPS list does make a difference because there are two sets of regulations in MA wrt handguns... one is the EOPS requirement and the other is the AG's, both are mostly separate from one another but both are required for consumer sale of handguns in MA.

For instance, if frau coakley said that "she's not enforcing the AG's regs"
(yeah right) getting the gun on the roster would be all that was required for
compliance purposes for dealer sale.

When reilly was around he "could prosecute" by using scare tactics and the like,
despite the regs being mostly bogus terms and concepts.... most gun dealers didn't
want to pay the price of fighting him, so they rolled over and played dead, basically.

Will be interesting to see what happens under coakley, not holding my breath, though... I
am guessing for now it is business as usual.... will be interesting if she tries to hammer a
dealer, but many of them have already been hammered by reilly, so they've already been
scared into compliance.

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom