when is the next show?

what needed

At the shows what do you need to purchase a handgun or rifle. I am from rhode island and I have my blue card. Do I have to have it sent to my ffl and wait the 7 days. Thanks

At the shows what do you need to purchase a handgun or rifle. I am from rhode island and I have my blue card. Do I have to have it sent to my ffl and wait the 7 days. Thanks

to purchase a handgun from an out of state FFL it will be sent to your local shop. at that point you will have to wait 7 days

to purchase a long gun from an out of state FFL im unclear as to your particular case. federally you may take it home that day. but state rules may restrict it

you may not purchase a long or hand gun from an out of state private seller unless you go through an FFL in your state.

keep in mind, if one of your local shops goes to the gun show, they can perform the FFL transfer even if you are in MA.

* all of this is my understanding and not any kind of formal advice

in maine only. but thanks for posting! i thought i herd something on the 18th, i'm not sure. could someone shine a light on this? Time and place in maine.

i might get a shotgun/rifle... maybe another handgun. Depending on my moodness :p

Back
Top Bottom