When did your LTC references get contacted?

Knew on the spot I was gonna get LTC-A NO RESTRICTIONS..

I knew on the spot when I applied as well, as the officer just keyed in "All Lawful Purposes" in the reason for issuance field without even asking me. When I later received a phone call that the chief wanted to interview me in person, I started to get worried again, but in the end he mostly wanted to ask me if I needed help selecting what gun to buy and to encourage me to get my wife to come get a permit also.

...They didn't contact any of my references.

None of mine were contacted. In fact when I was in the Navy I had a top secret clearance with crypto access and none of my references were checked then either. I never really understood that.

Had both my references contacted.

Am in a green town in the South Shore, was extremely fast, references contacted same day or next.

32 days later I picked up my LTC ALP.

I knew on the spot when I applied as well, as the officer just keyed in "All Lawful Purposes" in the reason for issuance field without even asking me. When I later received a phone call that the chief wanted to interview me in person, I started to get worried again, but in the end he mostly wanted to ask me if I needed help selecting what gun to buy and to encourage me to get my wife to come get a permit also.

...They didn't contact any of my references.

I tried to look over the shoulder of my licensing officer when he was keying in the info, and he turned and said, "dont worry, I dont know what a restriction is" hahah

I thought he was screwing with me, so I still didnt buy it until I picked up my card.

Back
Top Bottom