When and Where can I shoot clays? Moving Target listing

Sporting Clays near Boston open to the public

Hi All,

I have read through many of the posts here, I am having a hard time getting up to date information. I am looking for a club open to non members to shoot sporting clays and skeet near Boston. I am a younger guy, and reasonably new to the sport so friendlier clubs are preferred! Maynard rod and gun club looks great, so does Southborough. Addieville seems to be a good place as well, but its a bit of a drive.

Thanks in advance, I know this is a question that has come up a bunch. Up to date info would be amazing!

Not near Boston but Independent in Foxboro has tons of clay fields. I think that Westford does as well (North of Boston).

Most clubs allow visitors to shoot clays, they usually charge more per round however.

Southborough is open 12-3 For Skeet and Trap, every Sunday. We will be open thursday nights starting in May, as well.

Come on out and play.

As for Sporting Clays, check the calendar on the Club's website. It's not an every-week thing, but you'd be welcome for that, too.

www.southboroughrodandgun.com

We like new shooters! We all were, once....though for some it was longer ago than others. [laugh]

Hi All,

I have read through many of the posts here, I am having a hard time getting up to date information. I am looking for a club open to non members to shoot sporting clays and skeet near Boston. I am a younger guy, and reasonably new to the sport so friendlier clubs are preferred! Maynard rod and gun club looks great, so does Southborough. Addieville seems to be a good place as well, but its a bit of a drive.

Thanks in advance, I know this is a question that has come up a bunch. Up to date info would be amazing!

I came here searching for the same thing. I can add to the answers you've gotten with:

Mass Rifle Association in Woburn - skeet on Sundays ($10/round covers your ammo and clays). The folks I met there last week seemed pretty nice. I think Wednesday evenings (6pm) are trap but check the web site.

I'll also add that the Southborough folks were very nice and helpful to a new shooter (me) that it would make it worth the drive occasionally to got shoot with them on a weekend.

Lowell Sportsmen's Club - 50 Swain Road, North Chelmsford, MA -1863

Trap:
Wednesdays 10am, Sundays 1pm (weather permitting)
Skeet: Wednesdays 10am, Sundays 1pm (year round regardless of weather), and Thursdays 5:30pm spring-fall

Cost is $3/round for members, $4/round for non-members.

Complete information at Trap & Skeet – Lowell Sportsmen's Club

Norco Sportstmans Club
91 Houghton Rd.
Princeton, MA

Trap and Skeet open to public, member or non member
3 dollars a round bring your own ammo.
Mondays 6-9pm
Thursdays 6-9pm
Saturdays 1-4pm

Kid, Women and Newbie friendly, will show and help people learn skeet and trap, have fun and laughs.
No serious Trapezoid Cliques here.
The only thing we are serious about is having fun and Safety.
Youth Pheasant Training and Hunting Program on site starting in August.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom