When a woman wears leather clothing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just showed Ed the pic, Ross. He said, "It works for me!" [laugh] then he asked where I could get the same outfit. [laugh] [laugh]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is pretty hot. I kinda looked like that under my wedding gown. White bustier, white panties, white lace garter with a derringer holstered to it... you know. Typical bride stuff [smile] [laugh] [laugh]
My mom still doesn't know that Patrick and I were packing when we took our vows...

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
SiameseRat said:
My mom still doesn't know that Patrick and I were packing when we took our vows...
Keep it that way... you'll both probably be happier!

And Lynne? when you do get that outfit for Ed, are you going to post a pic here? [wink]

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
JuergenG said:
Frank N. Furter ?[rofl]
[shocked] [shocked] [shocked]

Juergen, have you had your glasses checked recently?? If you can't tell Janet Leigh from Tim Curry, you're sadly in need of corrective lenses.

Chris

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just east of Zone 9, but in Worcester County.
SiameseRat said:
that is pretty hot. I kinda looked like that under my wedding gown. White bustier, white panties, white lace garter with a derringer holstered to it... you know. Typical bride stuff [smile] [laugh] [laugh]
What? Doesn't everyone take their wedding party to a Basic Pistol class? My mom, dad, bride to be, all the groomsmen, several of the brides maids, and a few of the guests all took the same class about two months before we got married. The chief even put her name to be on the LTC.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add me to the "Spear Britney" list.

A friend's grand-daughter wore a shirt that said that a few years back. I congratulated her for such good taste to dislike Britney.

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Chris said:
What? Doesn't everyone take their wedding party to a Basic Pistol class? My mom, dad, bride to be, all the groomsmen, several of the brides maids, and a few of the guests all took the same class about two months before we got married. The chief even put her name to be on the LTC.
I thought SR took their wedding party to a machine gun shoot?

Top Bottom