What's your Walker/Zombie Handgun?

zombie-tm-tfb.jpg for you revolver guys

or

my choice
tmp_blackwidow-tfb.jpg
The 1911 Black Window from Reeder Custom Guns features a big skull-crushing spike.

or any semi with a rail and the tactical bayo
laser_lyte-tfb.jpg

unfortunately limited to what I own it would have to be a g19 or m&p 9. g19 holds more and I shoot it better but mags don't drop free so quick mag changes would need to be practiced.

unfortunately limited to what I own it would have to be a g19 or m&p 9. g19 holds more and I shoot it better but mags don't drop free so quick mag changes would need to be practiced.
Wouldn't want zombie-Marsha to bust you for post-ban mags!

I'm guessing UPS is going to have trouble delivering those "post ban mags" in a zombie apocalypse but you could drive a few hours and start a scavenger hunt for them.

Have to admit I shoot my 625 best of all but I have 22 conversion kits for my 1911,CZ75 and my 92fs so when push comes to shove my semi autos would take precident

For immediate, unplanned, use - the one that's closest. For long term I'd go with my S&W Model 41(22lr for those that don't know) - can hit small targets at 50ft+, easy recoil, ammo is light and so easy to carry a good supply and, well used to be anyway, is plentiful.

I also have a Katana.

For non-zombie threats my Springfield XD in 45.

Isn't the real question for the zombie apocalypse what color tactical gear to wear? I mean, who knows how long the zombie horde could be mobile! FDE is all the rage now, but in 6 months it could be completely out of style!

What about extra gear in case of zombie splash back? I mean the real disaster would be soiling your 5:11 tactical pants in "coyote brown", cause then they wouldn't match your color coordinated Rush backpack, Magpul mags and duracoated slide on your glock

Can't be operatin like that bro!

Edit: if your first choice for a survival firearm is a pistol, your assimilation into the undead horde will likely be swift

Last edited:
Sig P220 backed up by Ruger GP100 4" and a bag full of ammo. I can hit the target all day long with either one at combat distances.

Yeah but how far, and for how long, can you sprint with a bag full of ammo? [wink] Half of your time in the hypothetical ZA will be spent running away from shit trying to conserve your ammo.

I would have to go with my 92fs with a tactical light on the rail. I was thinking an HK usp.45 but the ammo is too heavy and I don't have any high cap mags. Where my 92fs has a couple 15 rounds and a 30 round mag. That'l get er done

Personally, I would go smaller frame 38/357 with a 4 inch barrel. Yes, capacity is lower than that of a hi-cap 9/40 but, I've seen how many magazines get lost at the indoor range, it's a fair assumption that they will also be lost in the woods.

A Smith & Wesson will hold up better to long term use and abuse IMO vs. the butter slick action of the Colt.

I agree with you on the Smith vs Colt long term use conclusion and therefore my S&W Mountain Gun in .44 mag would be my choice for a Zombie handgun. It can stop a bear, so it should be good to go for the undead!
WP_20140502_004.jpg

I would have to go with my 92fs with a tactical light on the rail. I was thinking an HK usp.45 but the ammo is too heavy and I don't have any high cap mags. Where my 92fs has a couple 15 rounds and a 30 round mag. That'l get er done

Since I'm not Rick and can't pull off headshots one-handed while sprinting, a .45 will be nice for when you can't hit the head.

Speaking of Walking Dead, I just watched the scene where the Governor gets over-run, I think he has a Desert Eagle? I guess capacity is an issue, damned Massachusetts.

Only as backup for a sig-braced AR57 "pistol"

Fn five seven .. Like in the panic era everyone will be scavenging for 9mm 22 and 40 leaving whatever 5.7 ammo behind
Like there's any 5.7 to be found in the first place (I kid... Riley's and Shooters both have about 10 boxes each, sitting next to the empty rimfire shelves).

Actually, I came here to say suppressed FiveSeven, because that's how I roll.

My iPhone has an app can kill all the zombies in 2 kilometer radius with one click. You don't believe me? go ask the zombie that I have killed.

Back
Top Bottom