• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's your Walker/Zombie Handgun?

Lot of people in this thread seem to believe in zombies. Should I be afraid of gun owners? If the zombies come I'm just going to turn off the TV and they will go away this way I save on ammo [wink] .

Lot of people in this thread seem to believe in zombies. Should I be afraid of gun owners? If the zombies come I'm just going to turn off the TV and they will go away this way I save on ammo [wink] .

Zombies, no, but that magic rainbow shooting, unicorn ray gun on page 4 that just gave me a seizure, oh yes.

Id go with with a .40 or 45 as most police departments carry those rounds. So find guns and ammo to match wouldn't be as much of an issue. As far as make/model, I'd go with either a glock 17, 22 or m&p 40 or 45. Most states you'll find high cap mags so anywhere from 13 to 17 rounds plus 1 in the pipe. That's what I'd start with, probably finding an AR platform along the way and stocking whatever ammo I found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what we're talking about here, but it seems to be a 'DGAF what anyone sees or thinks' handgun. In that case it's my .300BLK 'pistol' - because it's an AR-15 platform SBR minus the registration requirements with a 30 round magazine, in a .308 caliber. And even better than that, #### you. That's why.

I'd want to dual wield colt pythons with silencers on both.. Go all "Get Smart" on them...
Preferably gold plated with pearl grips.. Gotta go with all out style!

a .22 would be useless if you ran across a band of cannibals. I'd be more concerned with people than zombies, plus head shots on a moving target beyond a few feet would be difficult.

I'd rock a .45 pistol for backup and a short barrel suppressed AR (NFA rules wont apply anymore) as my primary.

My SOG Tomahawk would be for zombies.

sog_f01t-n_1.png

Back
Top Bottom