What's your Walker/Zombie Handgun?

H and k Usp 9mm
with the jet funnel... could also go elite Tomb Raider style...
Tomb-Raider-angelina-jolie-741677_1280_1024.jpg

A .22 AR platform with a suppressor and red dot.

To me, a pistol is only a backup in a situation with many targets, requiring fast acquisition and accuracy.

Vintage S&W 686 with banned 'Talon' .357 ammo for that extra shred. [laugh]

Assuming safe spatter, I'd 'borrow' our town's rotary brush cutters on a boom. Pretty impressive what they do to the edge of the treeline.

Ruger Mk3. Zombie brings don't care about caliber and I can shoot the Mk3 quickly and accurately.

Good point, I can hit 6" plate at 100yards no problem with mine (with the red dot)...good enough for zombies...and I believe 22lr still has enough ft lbs to penetrate at 100.

My Ruger Mark III 22/45, with the friggin' mallet that I have to use to take it down and clean it as a backup weapon [smile]

LOL, I have a favorite mallet too, for the same purpose.

I would take my S&W 686 5" Talo and a metric ton of .38 wad cutters. Punch a nice round hole right in their foreheads.

How often do you all plan to be cleaning those .22's? While I like the idea of swapping ammo with a rifle platform, reliability is a serious concern for me.

Also, with an eye towards longevity ... I will keep my 226 and reload 9mm all day long. Maybe I get lucky and "find" a 9mm carbine but that 226 will stop both undead and living eminies (since I assume there will be other A Holes out there like me).

No offense and these threads are comical. But wtf? Why so many wheel guns? I do carry an XDs but a quick mag swap is better than loading moon clips. Plus 15 rounds in a Glock etc would be better...

Am I missing something?

No offense and these threads are comical. But wtf? Why so many wheel guns? I do carry an XDs but a quick mag swap is better than loading moon clips. Plus 15 rounds in a Glock etc would be better...

Am I missing something?

Yeah, I don't know if I have the hand eye coordination to reload a revolver while the cute neighbor from down the street is gnawing on my leg.

How often do you all plan to be cleaning those .22's? While I like the idea of swapping ammo with a rifle platform, reliability is a serious concern for me.
I don't think I've cleaned my Mk3 over the last 2000+ rounds and it still just... works.

Am I missing something?
Dude because the walking dead ricks got a python and he nails zombie head shots every time. It's science. Plus, his revolver holds at least 15 right?

Dude because the walking dead ricks got a python and he nails zombie head shots every time. It's science. Plus, his revolver holds at least 15 right?

Which reminds me, I'll also need my SW 686 on my hip in case those newfangled semi autos jams....can never be too careful when it comes to zombies[smile]

I can't seem to find the link to where I can upgrade to a 15 round wheel....should I suspect some Hollywood skullduggery? [rolleyes]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom