What's your favorite Hotel in N.H. or Maine?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've stayed in a lot of Hotels in Maine and New Hampshire but none of them have really stood out.

Money isn't a problem but I would like some place that's has easy access.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For years our favorite motel in NH has been the Mt. Coolidge Motel in North Woodstock. It's located right in the middle of the White Mountains, right off the highway and convenient to all the attractions. Perfect location and accommodations for us.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Atlantic House in Downtown York or the Cliff House in Ogunquit. If you stay at the Atlantic House check out their restaurant Blue Sky. For my money it is the best in that area.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Atlantic House in Downtown York or the Cliff House in Ogunquit. If you stay at the Atlantic House check out their restaurant Blue Sky. For my money it is the best in that area.
I was just going to post the Atlantic House. My gf and I stayed there last year and it was great. Lydia Shire runs Blue Sky and the food is tremendous.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got to spend a few nights at the Mount Washington Hotel (Bretton Woods). Spectacular place. The first look you get of it when you come up the mountain blows you away.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
I got to spend a few nights at the Mount Washington Hotel (Bretton Woods). Spectacular place. The first look you get of it when you come up the mountain blows you away.
Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, NH
If this is the hotel I think it is, the view from their back porch is totally breathtaking! We've been there and ate/drank something but didn't stay there. I hope that it is as nice and well run as it looks.

Go to yelp.com to check reviews of places to make sure that they are well run before plunking down $ for a view.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If this is the hotel I think it is, the view from their back porch is totally breathtaking! We've been there and ate/drank something but didn't stay there. I hope that it is as nice and well run as it looks.

Go to yelp.com to check reviews of places to make sure that they are well run before plunking down $ for a view.
The staff that I interacted with were top-notch. Very accommodating, wanting to help in anyway possible, etc.

And, yes, the view from the back porch is absolutely stunning.

Top Bottom