• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's your favorite .22 LR rifle? (Non semi auto)

I still want a Remington 513T :(:(

I still don't have a host for my suppressor, been using pistol only. The CZ455 has been discontinued unfortunately.

For .22 LR (L, S) non-semi, my marlin 39A with it's Williams peep. If I were to expand into more rimfire calibers, for .22 magnums a Marlin 983 SS and for 17 HMR, a Savage BSEV. The BSEV has a BDC scope, Latigo sling and Harris swivel bi-pod. Low wind you can pop a mosquito in the grapes at 50 yards.

I get nostalgic over the Stevens Favorite. One used to hang over my bed as a kid. Thing was held together with duct tape and the lever was extremely loose. Gun basically didn't function but it was cool to me as a kid.

My sons Anschutz Model 54 1907 target but it sits in the safe. So Savage Mark ll FV-SR is awesome for the money. Don’t ask about the Anshcutz cost

What are using for ammo?
Primarily aguila se, right now. Norma shoots tighter but I am out of it.
I posted group shot in the equipment forum in 4-14x scope - it was done with aguila se. I stocked it up well, so, zeroed on it, know it’s drops and using it now.

CMP still has eley edge 500rd bricks per $133 - a good stuff too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom