• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

what's wrong with this scene

20110207-185928.jpg

It took my son and I a second to see that something was overlooked in this scene.

Maybe it's a Para LDA [laugh]

I read a book, called "The Runner" (by Christopher Reich). It took place in post-WW2 Germany, and described how the first DA trigger pull on a 1911 was heavier, but it was safer than carrying it cocked and locked. Whoops.

Is there a movie where they don't use the AMT Hardballer as the gun?

As for the "too much finger" comment...IMO, there's no such thing. I have pistols that I shoot great with the pad of my finger others that I need to put the trigger between the first two knuckles to shoot straight. It all is relative to how your hand fits each gun.

Maybe he pulled the trigger (causing the hammer to drop), and had a FTF?

[wink]

Maybe in the movie he purposely dry fired at the guy to scare him and the shot was taken just after? Explains why the hammer is down and the trigger is still depressed. Either that or its just another Hollywood failure.

To me, it looks like the arm sticking out of the car doesn't match with the upper-body position of the guy in the car.

Back
Top Bottom