• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's wrong with this picture?

art.robber.fbi.jpg

http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/2009/08/whats-wrong-with-this-picture.html

Looks like it's not in battery, or maybe it has some sort of weird muzzle device. My vote is not in battery, though.

To me, it looks as if the pistol is pointing towards him, but the slide is on backwards. But, that's just how it looks to me. - Michael

The poor guy.He only wants some money to get more tattoos.

I disagree. It looks to me like he needs money for:

a) Some gunsmithing to get his firearm to work properly
b) Some tattoo removal.

I had an airsoft Glock 18C that wouldn't return to battery just like that when you use green gas instead of the better propane + lubricant.

A guy, with identifiable tatoos, without his face covered, and a very "unique" haircut is holding a gun which doesn't appear to be ready to fire, holding it in a threatening manner, but not pointed at the visible teller, with his finger on the trigger as though he's ready to fire..........

Please tell me that this is some kind of joke and that no one is really that stupid. Right now I think the only thing wrong with that picture is that the guy can remember to breathe on his own.

Trigger discipline?

He's missing his homeboy peep sights?

My first two thoughts - clearly his sights are not on the target, given that the gun is sideways...

Then again, my vote is that it isn't a real gun - it looks like somehow the slide is forward the bushing, and it looks like there's something funky going on in front of the trigger guard.

1. Finger on trigger. 2. Pointing towards student or whoever that is. 3. Stupid sideways gangsta-style grip. 4. Stupid mean look on face.

Back
Top Bottom