What's up with all the Glocks 43s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonVI

NES Member
What's up with all the Glock 43s and associated accessories in the classifieds lately? I thought they were supposed to be the second coming after the Shield? It seems like every other day someone's posting one for sale.

As long as you can buy them for $450 and then sell them to some schmuck for $750-$850 you will see a ton of them in the classifieds.

What's up with all the Glock 43s and associated accessories in the classifieds lately? I thought they were supposed to be the second coming after the Shield? It seems like every other day someone's posting one for sale.

Sorry, but the G43 blows away the shield at any price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not really all that concerned about the prices. If someone's willing to drop $900 on a Glock then that's their business. It just seemed like there's quite a bit for sale.

I have both the 43 and the 19 and noticed at the start of the winter I started seeing more 43 for sale. I don't know if people were switching their summer carry gun to winter carry gun and then decided to sell the gun they are not carrying. The 43 is a great carry gun..

Bunch of chumps probably think they can roll them and then rape on the back end. Not any different than a few years ago when there was a bunch of people dumping FiveSevens on here. That was funny when the bottom fell out of that gig.

Closing this because these threads never go anywhere good.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom