whats up anyone remember me lol.

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
just wanted to say hi . no atillia did not flip me into a atf agent.

i haven't been around for a few reasons. the biggest reason was i got burnt out with alot of stupid threads dealing with trump etc etc. all over the news and all over Facebook.
the app i used to use on my iphone to post pics etc stopped work went to having to pay.
mix of personal life issues also.

what have i been up too...
built a bunch of stuff. rpd and pkm probably most would get a kick from. bunch of other stuff.. hk's cetmes c and soon to be L

Last edited:
Figured you had built some cool stuff. I finally graduated out of Legos and built a FG AK.

Welcome back, even if it was only to prove you were not in witness protection, LOL. [thumbsup]

Did you finish that bass? Last update I saw on IG it was near complete. Looks awesome!

lol built some mutant stuff. pkt parts kit rewelded in to some thing closer to a pkm with a hk g3/cetme trigger group lol.

Pics or it didn't happen. [smile]

I think it was last year that I posted WTF is up with so many non-gun related posts and I was summarily roasted. We need more on topic threads.

Welcome back machinist and maker! How far along is the .50BMG project, and did subterranean dwarfs or crab people emerge out of your sinkhole?

Trivia question: What does TASER stand for?

In the early 1900s there was a series of kids scifi books about Tom Swift. From Wikipedia...
Jack Cover, a NASA researcher, began developing the TASER in 1969.[10] By 1974, Cover had completed the device, which he named Thomas A. Swift's Electronic Rifle, or TASER[11] using a loose acronym of the title of the book Tom Swift and His Electric Rifle, a book written by the Stratemeyer Syndicate under the pseudonym Victor Appleton and featuring Cover's childhood hero, Tom Swift.

Back
Top Bottom