What's the most you've spent on a single firearm?

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date

Most you've spent on a firearm?

• $0-500

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • $500-1k

Votes: 49 16.0%
  • $1k-2k

Votes: 108 35.2%
  • $2k-5k

Votes: 108 35.2%
  • $5k-10k

Votes: 25 8.1%
  • $10k +

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
$2000 for a really nice Colt Python a couple of years ago from a local shop.

Interesting story. Called the shop up and told him I would take it. and I'd be down in an hour or so. Shop got a call right after I got off the phone with him and offered him $2500 for the gun. Shop said nope, already sold (even though no money changed hands).

I thought that was very honorable.

$2000 for a really nice Colt Python a couple of years ago from a local shop.

Interesting story. Called the shop up and told him I would take it. and I'd be down in an hour or so. Shop got a call right after I got off the phone with him and offered him $2500 for the gun. Shop said nope, already sold (even though no money changed hands).

I thought that was very honorable.
There is another thread about a seller not doing the right thing. I’m sure there are many here that would give the shop some business knowing they’re stand-up kind of people..

Most expensive handgun in my Arsenal is a gun that Greg Derr built for me. Caspian carbon frame and slide, Kart bbl and top of the line components. Love that gun and falls firmly into the $2-$5k. Saved awhile for it but it was still a pretty big buy.

View attachment 531405
Man would I ever ride that bitch hard and put her away wet!!

COVID was my first celebration of crossing the 10k mark.
RSC 1917. 8500$ but when you include the buyer premium it was $10,030. It is currently the heirloom of my collection. I am trying damn hard to get a MP7, but that's proving elusive.
As far as project guns including the whole package? Breaking that $1,000 mark has become too easy. I just posted a full LMT rifle turned URGI with a razor gen III as my project of the month. This week just got the IR device for it.

So she thinks you are a liar or cheap.... [rofl]
Mine knows exactly what everything is worth. Doesn't give a damn as long as the bills stay paid. Plus I don't question her spending.
Commie that loves illegals apparently .
left handed, liberal, loves undocumented, and lives in the south shore. Next thing I know you'll be out in Provincetown looking at a new bungalow. I can feel your Boston socialite elitism from here. :p

I haven’t crossed $1850. I want a 4” MR73 though but i have way more important stuff to deal with first…. [laugh] that's more of a "before I die/beretta stops importing them" gun.....lmao.

At some point there were surplus MR73s sold into the market that were fairly inexpensive, like $500, 600. The guns were also being imported before Beretta bought Chapuis Armes, but in small batches without much fanfare. The importer was a small company in TX.

Beretta's just throwing ad money around to draw attention to their latest acquisition, the guns have been on the market already. Sometimes at cheap prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any polymer guns in the $2K-$5K range? Personally I wouldn't pay over $600 for a poly gun, even though my "I want it" took over my brain when I put the 365X in my hand. o_O

At some point there were surplus MR73s sold into the market that were fairly inexpensive, like $500, 600. The guns were also being imported before Beetta bought Chapuis Armes, but in small batches without much fanfare. The importer was a small company in TX.

Beretta's just throwing ad money around to draw attention to their latest acquisition, the guns have been on the market already. Sometimes at cheap prices.

I know, but have fun actually getting one for $600.

This is like telling someone if they have a time machine they can get an original shooter grade python for 600 bucks. Or that HK P7M8s were $1200.

Are there any polymer guns in the $2K-$5K range? Personally I wouldn't pay over $600 for a poly gun, even though my "I want it" took over my brain when I put the 365X in my hand. o_O

There are glerk clones that get retarded, like Agency or Salient. Rape.

Shadow systems makes them too but well under a grand for most.

Every HK is over 600 bucks these days. MK23 will run you $1800 or more.

Frankly anything under a grand isn’t really a big deal when you consider the cost of ammo, unless you’re literally in a position where you can barely afford it to begin with. fussing over a few hundo is silly.

Back
Top Bottom