Whats the favorite handgun you guys personally own!

My favorite is my S&W Preformance Center 627 in .45
SW29007.jpg

625 right ? Mine is !

My Para C7 LTC .45 or my Para Slim Hawg .45, beyond what the haters say, they have never failed me, perhaps I have the Unicorns, or perhap it could be I don't shoot steel cased ammo.

My wife loves pounding rounds out of my Ruger Blackhawk Convertable, shooting 9mm out of it feels like plinking with the 5.5" barrel, just a good balance to it.

I have to say it's my Glock 19 Gen4. I really like this gun. I did add a Ghost trigger bar to it which made the trigger amazing. If you have a Glock you should try it out. A close second would be my wife's HK P2000SK 9mm. It has the law enforcement trigger in it so it a DAO. It's really nice.

If I could have only one handgun, it would be my 6906: accurate, easy to shoot, easy to carry and flexible capacity. A close second is my 5906.

My Beretta 92FS . I love this gun! I swear I could load rocks into it and it still would not malfunction. 2nd place would be my Colt Python w/6" barrel in .357 mag

I have a mutt 1911 that I'd have to say is my favorite in my collection. It was an original WWII Ithica that had the frame replaced with an aftermarket Essex at some point. I wish the original lower was still there, but if it had been I wouldn't been able to afford it. It has a national match bushing, an adjustable trigger, and a very tight fit. Probably has more work done to it than I paid for it. The bluing on the lower is also very faded and it looks like a "plum" color now.

Have to say it's one of the cheapest and crappiest handguns I own, but it's reliable and concealable and functional.

XDM-40 Springfield.

I've shot this gun so much it's like a second hand. At 20 yards or under it shoots exactly where I want in the time allowed, EVERY time, totally stock.

Downside is that after 25-yards that 3 1/2 inch barrel is a joke. -If I'm shooting AT you, you have no worries, I'll miss.

I carry it all Summer long. After that I switch to my 1911.

Never get married to one gun.

Have to say it's one of the cheapest and crappiest handguns I own, but it's reliable and concealable and functional.

XDM-40 Springfield.

I've shot this gun so much it's like a second hand. At 20 yards or under it shoots exactly where I want in the time allowed, EVERY time, totally stock.

Downside is that after 25-yards that 3 1/2 inch barrel is a joke. -If I'm shooting AT you, you have no worries, I'll miss.

I carry it all Summer long. After that I switch to my 1911.

Never get married to one gun.

If it didn't have that damn backstrap safety, I would have said XDm 9, but it does; so I didn't.

It used to be my Glock 36 then my Glock 32 but now I'm very partial to the Para LDA I just picked up off another member. by far the nicest double action trigger I've had the ability to fire.

Depends on which day of the week. It changes often.

Today, it is an early 50's Colt 1911 in 38 super. Other days, it is an RZM marked PPK.

I love shooting H&K p7's too.

Back
Top Bottom