• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Whats the favorite handgun you guys personally own!

That I own right now...for range duty, my Browning Buckmark (7 1/4" TS barrel and C-more sight). For other uses, my M9 (milspec 92FS. sights and all) Love that gun

Gun that I miss the most...my Kahr E9 (bought in Nov 1996...damn ex-wife for making me sell it). I'll get another one soon.

I like military M1911's, the civilian versions to me are like the difference between wives and strippers.
I'm stealing this line.

Aloha

Revolver; Dan Wesson 15-2
Auto; for now it's a tie between my SIG GSR 1911 and Sig 226 357sig but transitioning to the Ithaca 1911a1 I'm building.

Revolver; Dan Wesson 15-2
Auto; for now it's a tie between my SIG GSR 1911 and Sig 226 357sig but transitioning to the Ithaca 1911a1 I'm building.

My 44m Ruger Vaquero I love shooting the gun it is a crap load of fun.

Sig X-5 for serious shooting

CZ75B for plinking/playing

This thread sucks. Every time I check back and read the new posts I think " Yeah, I want one of those too"

I hate reading posts with nicer guns than mine. Rich, you have an X-5? and a CZ? You suck dude.

Hands down this one
FlatTopConeHammerL.jpg

Drool...

My Colt XSE 1911. It's a series 90 combat elite. I gave my brother my series 80 combat elite with the target sights. Mine has the Novak style rear, so I like it a little more. Hands down best purchase prior to moving to MA. Just wish I had bought 2.

Here's the series 80. I'd post better pics but I'm on my phone.

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/widnerkj1/Gun%20Pictures/?action=view&current=IMG_0092.jpg

Last edited:
Love my sigma .40 wish I could get the larger mags but this is Mass. Great first time gun due to the heavy trigger pull. It teaches you to shoot right and not get comfortable with a fancy trigger.

Back
Top Bottom